Thread: Pandas or Kooks

Default Pandas or Kooks

I have been looking at these and I see that there are a lot more Pandas out there than Kooks but Pandas have a higher premiums. Picking up a qty. of 2014 and 2015's Selling in 5 to 10 years, which would you prefer?........Thanks

I'm biased towards Pandas, but why not buy both and see what develops as no one knows what's going to happen 5 or 10 years down the road. Maybe more rich Chinese? Either choice, just buy from a good dealer.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

Thanks for the info. Leaning towards pandas at the moment for my first simi numismatic purchase. I think I am going to get some 2014's as the 2015's don't have the "999 fine silver" engraving. but like you said who knows. Maybe the lack of this engraving will make them a rarity.
    I always purchase from established dealers as I am still learning.......Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post
    I'm biased towards Pandas, but why not buy both and see what develops as no one knows what's going to happen 5 or 10 years down the road. Maybe more rich Chinese? Either choice, just buy from a good dealer.

Good luck on what you decide to do. Either choice is fine, just enjoy what you decide to collect, and let the investment money come later.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

precisely my intent........thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post
    Good luck on what you decide to do. Either choice is fine, just enjoy what you decide to collect, and let the investment money come later.