Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: The Fed Makes Equities Go Into Cardiac Arrest - Gerald Celente

  1. #1

    Default The Fed Makes Equities Go Into Cardiac Arrest - Gerald Celente

    Veteran trend forecaster Gerald Celente joins Kitco News one day before the release of April’s nonfarm payrolls report to share his thoughts on the U.S. economy. He says that the numbers scheduled to come out on Friday will only cause a temporary move "because here’s the real fact, you still have a labor force participation rate that is at 36-year lows, the jobs that are being created stink.” He adds that jobs actually being created in the U.S. "aren’t going to really create the economy that we need to have for growth.” Looking at equity markets, Celente says he is bearish because low interest rates are causing room for manipulation. “It’s only the low interest rates that are keeping the equity markets alive worldwide,” he says. “I’m bearish on all of the world equities because every time [the Fed] hints that rates are going to go up, the equity markets go into cardiac arrest.” Tune in now to find out why he sees gold well above $2,000/oz and why he is closely watching the situation in the Middle East. Kitco News, May 7, 2015.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,257

    Default

    What's he saying??
    The never ending ( how's that possible??) Waitress, Bartender and Starbucks counter person "Economic (illusion of a) Recovery" is one huge farce??
    Any Westerner with an IQ actually larger than their waistline would have to agree with that sure .......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitco News View Post
    Veteran trend forecaster Gerald Celente joins Kitco News one day before the release of April’s nonfarm payrolls report to share his thoughts on the U.S. economy. He says that the numbers scheduled to come out on Friday will only cause a temporary move "because here’s the real fact, you still have a labor force participation rate that is at 36-year lows, the jobs that are being created stink.” He adds that jobs actually being created in the U.S. "aren’t going to really create the economy that we need to have for growth.” Looking at equity markets, Celente says he is bearish because low interest rates are causing room for manipulation. “It’s only the low interest rates that are keeping the equity markets alive worldwide,” he says. “I’m bearish on all of the world equities because every time [the Fed] hints that rates are going to go up, the equity markets go into cardiac arrest.” Tune in now to find out why he sees gold well above $2,000/oz and why he is closely watching the situation in the Middle East. Kitco News, May 7, 2015.

    Excellent! -Joshua Slane

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,750

    Default

    yawn!!.. 5 plus minutes of old thoughts?..........another talking head... that is my opine

    inwv

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captainsilverton View Post
    yawn!!.. 5 plus minutes of old thoughts?..........another talking head... that is my opine

    inwv
    If his old thoughts can wake some of the sheeple up, so much the better.

    Talking head perferable to head in the sand lemmings

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Alright, ladies and gentlemen. There you have it. A man with an idea. A man with an opinion. A man who quotes Bill Gates. Corporations, have the ability at this time to borrow money for virtually nothing and buy their own stock and invest in themselves in a market that is propped up by fluff. A great idea if I do say so myself.

    This man reminds me of Atlas Shrugged !!! Just dressed down a little bit, Atlas.

    Do I think gold will see $2000 in 2015 or 2016? Heck no I don't. They will suppress gold as long as they can. Do I see "war in the Middle East in the next 24 months" heck yes I do.

    Good luck to: Janet Yellen !!

    Hawkish – no.
    Dovish – yes.

    Final analogy – it is what it is and nothing else.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalIronSteel View Post
    Final analogy – it is what it is and nothing else.
    If it is what it is, what is it?
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

    "It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

    "Tis against some men’s principle to pay interest, and seems against others’ interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

    The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

    Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUpDoc1958 View Post
    If it is what it is, what is it?
    You know .....
    "It"
    The distant cousin of "them".

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joeinnj View Post
    You know .....
    "It"
    The distant cousin of "them".
    You must also be a fan of the Adams Family, "cousin it."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cash24 View Post
    If his old thoughts can wake some of the sheeple up, so much the better.

    Talking head perferable to head in the sand lemmings
    agreed...........but no ears to listen!... but head in the sand is the populous,, they are dumbed down and in denial.. no changing them till they are changed by crisis.

    our USA populous forgets FAST......most fail to prepare and hence prepare to fail.. kinda backwards yes, but the norm.. sad and stupid..

    inwv

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •