I recently sent 8 coins to PCGS for grading. I understand that I am asking for their "opinion" and since I received the coins back in holders they fulfilled their half of the deal. My argument, that I am considering taking to small claims court, is the way their opinions are presented on the CoinFacts website. For those who don't know PCGS coins are digitally pictures in all grades good to MS examples on their site. I some times used these photos to hedge my purchase price of raw coins I considered sending to pcgs, thinking that , ok this coin looks better than a ms 62 so I should be able to make money. Or this rare date is easily better than a G4 pictured etc...
I am not interested in paying the resubmission game and would gladly take the coins out of their holders and return them, even though one undergraded coin would return me about a 500$ profit. I just want my money back, Think I have a case?

On a side note I recently made a purchase of 40 PCGS graded pf69 coins. Upon looking I can see that a large percentage 30 - 40% have marks in prime focal areas, serious hazing issues, or are simply damaged. Others I would put at pf67 at absolut best. Maybe 5 out of the lot a true pf 69. The coins were done in bulk and shows that they were not looked at with any degree. I think I am going to keep these coins for as long as possible and send back for pcgs guarantee. However their guidelines proclaim average dealer asking price for buybacks on downgrades! Totally bogus. any thoughts