Page 37 of 86 FirstFirst ... 273132333435363738394041424347 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin Accumulation

Could be it goes there. I'm still accumulating wherever it goes

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    Could be it goes there. I'm still accumulating wherever it goes
    I still have some Gold proceeds coming my way. I might put on another 10th or two depending on the price at that time. I probably won't have the funds until next week and in terms of bitcoin price action that is FOREVER!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0H6R7xRytk
    Disclaimer:Later....

Quote Originally Posted by Count Stacula View Post
    I've seen the mining contracts out there for years but never got involved in any of them. Some for several thousands each for X hash rates etc.

Do you find that you are getting more coin for the money or would you get just as much buying the coin directly with the same amount of cash?

Log entry: Bitcoin is $13,721 as of this post.
    Remains to be seen. Two year contract for hash power. I will report back after a month or two when I have enough track record to see how the trajectory looks. I bought the hash power with a clip from my bitcoin proceeds so it was a gamble with won money.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post

Remains to be seen. Two year contract for hash power. I will report back after a month or two when I have enough track record to see how the trajectory looks. I bought the hash power with a clip from my bitcoin proceeds so it was a gamble with won money.
    Sweet! I will be interested to see how that turns out.

I did some research on mining contracts a while ago, and most reviews were negative. Building a starter rig was roughly 2K with only 1 GPU and BTC was less than $1500 at the time, so I felt just buying directly would be the best route but coinbase killed that opinion. However, with todays prices those contracts would have possibly been worth it.

Not too long ago I traded a fraction of a bitcoin for 20 American Silver Eagles.

Now that bitcoin prices have plummeted I have begun buying 10ths of a coin from contacts I have established through eBay.

My average cost right now for past and present holdings it $149 per BTC.

On the last BTC spike I traded .98 BTC for 20 American Silver Eagles. Pretty good value if I must say so myself.

At any rate, it's worth a look if you are open to alternative ways to finance your stack.

Good luck and Cheers!
    I think if you made a new thread with detailed instructions on how to buy BTC, the do's and don'ts...it would be much appreciated by members here.

Im getting started but not sure what im doing is the best.

Thanks.
    The Mafia does not exist. -J. Edgar Hoover

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." -- Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977

"Radio has no future. Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible. X-rays will prove to be a hoax." -- William Thomson, Lord Kelvin, British scientist, 1899

"It is difficult to free slaves of the chains that they revere." -Voltaire

I'm guessing it corrects down to about 13.4 to 13.6 area? Or not. It doesn't much matter for me as I'll still be holding regardless......
    It hasn't quite hit my target yet but it was getting close. It hit $13,788 before moving up again. It is still possible, but anything is possible at this point right?

Log entry: Bitcoin is $14,844 as of this post

Not too long ago I traded a fraction of a bitcoin for 20 American Silver Eagles.

Now that bitcoin prices have plummeted I have begun buying 10ths of a coin from contacts I have established through eBay.

My average cost right now for past and present holdings it $149 per BTC.

On the last BTC spike I traded .98 BTC for 20 American Silver Eagles. Pretty good value if I must say so myself.

At any rate, it's worth a look if you are open to alternative ways to finance your stack.

Good luck and Cheers!
    At the current BTC price of $15,476 x .98 BTC = $15,166 / 20 = $758 each. I'd say the seller of those silver Eagles must be quite happy with his sale. lol

I'm guessing it corrects down to about 13.4 to 13.6 area? Or not. It doesn't much matter for me as I'll still be holding regardless......
    One more push down and we could hit the 13.5ish target range. Still waiting to see where the bottom of this correction is going to be.....

Daily 12 and 26 EMA on GDAX currently at about 12,700 and 10,600. Price could go anywhere, literally, but those areas seem a likely target. Since they are moving targets and upward trajectory if price heads their way it will probably end up a bit higher.