Thread: Is Gold Still Fantastic?

Post Is Gold Still Fantastic?

The U.S. economy ended 2014 slightly weaker than economists were expecting, according to the final GDP report, which came out earlier today. Friday, the Department of Commerce said fourth-quarter GDP rose 2.2% on a seasonally adjusted basis, unchanged compared to the preliminary report. Economists were fairly optimistic ahead of the report as consensus forecasts were calling for a jump in economic growth to 2.4%.

As for gold prices, after starting off the week on a brighter note, the yellow metal ended the week lower on a downside technical correction and mild profit taking. Also playing a part is the stronger U.S. dollar index, which our technical analysts say has made a good recovery from selling pressure earlier this week.

For Jim Wyckoff's comments on the GDP report and its ramifications, and reports on Oil and the German gold repatriation,

Get the week’s hottest precious metal news, commentaries and events by subscribing to Kitco’s weekly newsletter.

always will be in my eyes i love metal
    http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss171/KitcoKontests/Trophies/Combo%20Trophies/Combo1gold4silver.jpg

Definitely, gold is still fanatic! Despite of the economic crisis, all over the world, people want to trade in gold.