Page 175 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75125165169170171172173174175176 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1760

Thread: OIL..

TRUE This ^^ another facet of modern life to consider.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

interesting theory, it has some merit.

deepest coal mine is ~ 1550m depth located at Shakhterskaya in Donbas, Ukraine.
    however, biggest oil and gas reservoirs are found way deeper than that. Something is not adding up if oil/gas came from dead animals and plants and often found deeper, way deeper, than 1550m.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    interesting theory, it has some merit.

deepest coal mine is ~ 1550m depth located at Shakhterskaya in Donbas, Ukraine.
    however, biggest oil and gas reservoirs are found way deeper than that. Something is not adding up if oil/gas came from dead animals and plants and often found deeper, way deeper, than 1550m.
    When the Deepwater Horizon blew that kind of opened my eyes. No way was that from old organic material.

But first I hear oil will go to $150 a bbl. Watch the Straights of Hormuz.... Be a bad place for a 'carrier' accident.
    Last edited by redraspberry; 10-10-2023 at 07:42 AM.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    When the Deepwater Horizon blew that kind of opened my eyes. No way was that from old organic material.

But first I hear oil will go to $150 a bbl. Watch the Straights of Hormuz.... Be a bad place for a 'carrier' accident.
    i think 150 oil need a direct war against iran by US or israel.
    i think 95-105 oil is very do-able in a israel vs hamas/hezbollah war.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    i think 150 oil need a direct war against iran by US or israel.
    i think 95-105 oil is very do-able in a israel vs hamas/hezbollah war.
    $300 if Iran closes the strait of Hormuz and Israel destroys Iran's oil production capabilities.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    $300 if Iran closes the strait of Hormuz and Israel destroys Iran's oil production capabilities.
    i don't that happening, israel need US"s blessing to attack iran.
    Biden is desperate to lower oil price going into 2024 election.

The almost Israel-saudi peace deal (where saudia would increase oil production) and the removal of sanction on venezuela oil are all the effort to lower petro prices.

Question

$90.30......................????
    x3

People seem to forget that Israel has had nukes for many years. Oil prices will be of little matter once the crazies push Israel to the edge.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    People seem to forget that Israel has had nukes for many years. Oil prices will be of little matter once the crazies push Israel to the edge.
    i see both sides (east and west) wanted this war.

will the deficit in the Strategic reserve be made whole again?
    An American might think that it would be in the best interests of our well being as a Nation.
    Not sure what ole scrambled eggs for brains was thinking....
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”