Page 171 of 176 FirstFirst ... 71121161165166167168169170171172173174175176 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1760

Thread: OIL..

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    https://www.zerohedge.com/commoditie...pensive-offers

It seems that there may be some foot dragging regarding filling the SPR back up.

According to this report, A purchase could be made at a higher price than is wanted "or the SPR will not see even one more drop of new oil, and the 372 million barrels currently there, just under 19 days of domestic consumption, will be all the US emergency oil inventory"
    Add to that the oil missing out of the underground salt dome threatens collapse of the storage means....what a bonehead move.
    Unless, you, like them, desire the end of oil for the good of the planet.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

No worries about salt domes, we'll fill them full of old dead Tesla batteries. Maybe Joe will get himself a solar powered helicopter to go on his weekly vacation in Delaware. A lead balloon?

I'd like to see plastics, pharmaceuticals, fertilizer and other day to day stuff being made out of solar or wind. Seems to me, even if we could go 100% solar, that we will still need oil. But I forgot after the great reset we're going to depopulate the planet too. Make sure you're on the list that get to live.

Meanwhile, in California you too can be turned into Soylent Green. Gives a new meaning to grandma raises the best tomatoes. But wait doesn't decomposition put out CO2 and other gases? Must be some way to turn you into biofuel? Guess that must be against some California law!
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    No worries about salt domes, we'll fill them full of old dead Tesla batteries. Maybe Joe will get himself a solar powered helicopter to go on his weekly vacation in Delaware. A lead balloon?

I'd like to see plastics, pharmaceuticals, fertilizer and other day to day stuff being made out of solar or wind. Seems to me, even if we could go 100% solar, that we will still need oil. But I forgot after the great reset we're going to depopulate the planet too. Make sure you're on the list that get to live.

Meanwhile, in California you too can be turned into Soylent Green. Gives a new meaning to grandma raises the best tomatoes. But wait doesn't decomposition put out CO2 and other gases? Must be some way to turn you into biofuel? Guess that must be against some California law!
    The composting is natural you know. It's not grandma it's those little bacterias and stuff. No different than growing trees in SE USA, making them into pellets and shipping across the Atlantic as a bio fuel. Sooner or later the CO2 gets back here.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

get your soylent green here !
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    The composting is natural you know. It's not grandma it's those little bacterias and stuff. No different than growing trees in SE USA, making them into pellets and shipping across the Atlantic as a bio fuel. Sooner or later the CO2 gets back here.
    I believe you missed the sarcasm in my above post. Adding to my sarcasm, the USA now plans on banning gas stoves. Please insert here a phrase regarding attempting to place our collective heads were the sun no longer shines.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

I believe you missed the sarcasm in my above post. Adding to my sarcasm, the USA now plans on banning gas stoves. Please insert here a phrase regarding attempting to place our collective heads were the sun no longer shines.
    Ha, good thing I just got all new gas appliances in the last couple years.

Are you ready to do what needs to be done?

432Hz

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    Ha, good thing I just got all new gas appliances in the last couple years.

Are you ready to do what needs to be done?
    a true prepper gotta have all options secured for heating, cooking, doing mechanical work and electricity generation.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-G...ttlements.html

The Saudis are said to be moving away from the petro dollar
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

^^ insert ole green buck for ole grey mare in the lyrics

I was reading where the entire Kuwait government resigned. Appears to be a near semi annual thing though.

Kuwait’s government resigns amid struggle with assembly

https://apnews.com/article/politics-...ca28cf1dbb2fe5

432Hz