Page 11 of 176 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1760

Thread: OIL..

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceAged View Post
    I'm with ya Stacky.

    So far, seem to be on the right side of this trade. Did I get in at the bottom. NOPE. Did I have to suffer through a little draw down. YEP. Am I up now. YEP.

    And still riding naked w/o stops on my 5 OIL positions but I think stops are going to be set to break even (or even higher, maybe a bit below the 50DMA fairly soon)

    There are more and more people coming into the world. Needing more and more food, more and more cars, more and more of everything and I cannot think of a single product that does not involve oil in some manner, way, shape, or form (and that includes digital products - software, music, movies, ebooks)


    IceAged
    Oh yeah, there will be pullbacks along the way, hopefully some serious ones, I want my LINE and NADL back!

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverone View Post
    http://gasbuddy.com um... gas going up is NOT going to help most people's spending....
    Gas hit $2.69 in Michigan today!
    x3

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stackymcstacker View Post
    Oh yeah, there will be pullbacks along the way, hopefully some serious ones, I want my LINE and NADL back!
    Hey There Stacky,

    I've never looked into NADL, Usually stick with the bigger GUYS.

    NADL looks cheap IMHO. And their dividend payout looks decent at 1st glance. If they wanna pay me to wait I'm game.

    On the 1 month chart it looks expensive but on the yearly chart it looks dirt cheap

    Might just pickup 1000 shares ($1500 or so) and forget about it for a year or so.
    (won't be anywhere near the size of my other oil plays but what the heck)

    NADL already broken the 50DMA and went back for initial retest of the 50DMA on the daily

    Could have to suffer and see another retest of the $1.10 52WK low but with only 1000 shares that's only $400.
    (need to think about this a little, reasonable trade setup at 1st glance looks like entry 1.39 stop 1.25)

    Or, again, just pick up 1000 shares at market and forget about it for a year.

    LINE to far away from 50DMA for me and approaching oversold on the RSI (but with that I won't bite and it will probably run to the 200 DMA)

    Happy trading!!!



    IceAged
    Disclaimer: DYODD (Do your own due diligence). Any information in these posts are my own personal opinions and not investment advice

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT! - "K"

  4. #104

    Default

    I got stopped out to the upside with NADL (is that a thing?) I bought in at 1.16 and it ran to 1.75 quickly so I had to sell and hope for a crash to get back in. SDRL backs NADL's debt. I'm really hoping for an Atlas move to pick up more oil. I would love to see NADL under 1.30.

  5. #105

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by stackymcstacker View Post
    I got stopped out to the upside with NADL (is that a thing?) I bought in at 1.16 and it ran to 1.75 quickly so I had to sell and hope for a crash to get back in. SDRL backs NADL's debt. I'm really hoping for an Atlas move to pick up more oil. I would love to see NADL under 1.30.

    That was a nice move up, I saw it when I was Looking at NADL. Nice Play. It sucks finding an entry point. Once your in and have some buffer it's usually a fun ride.

    I did not know SDRL backed NADL debt.

    Just picked up SDRL and up %10 already. Bigger play than NADL

    And probably gonna try to grab some NADL (at least 1000) this week. I think I am going put an order in Monday, just not sure where yet. Maybe 1.39

    If it dips more I'll have to BTFD

    Maybe start a company like you.

    IceAged Oil and Drilling Company.


    IceAged
    Last edited by IceAged; 05-02-2015 at 09:56 PM.
    Disclaimer: DYODD (Do your own due diligence). Any information in these posts are my own personal opinions and not investment advice

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT! - "K"

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceAged View Post
    Hey There Stacky,

    I've never looked into NADL, Usually stick with the bigger GUYS.

    NADL looks cheap IMHO. And their dividend payout looks decent at 1st glance. If they wanna pay me to wait I'm game.

    On the 1 month chart it looks expensive but on the yearly chart it looks dirt cheap

    Might just pickup 1000 shares ($1500 or so) and forget about it for a year or so.
    (won't be anywhere near the size of my other oil plays but what the heck)

    NADL already broken the 50DMA and went back for initial retest of the 50DMA on the daily

    Could have to suffer and see another retest of the $1.10 52WK low but with only 1000 shares that's only $400.
    (need to think about this a little, reasonable trade setup at 1st glance looks like entry 1.39 stop 1.25)

    Or, again, just pick up 1000 shares at market and forget about it for a year.

    LINE to far away from 50DMA for me and approaching oversold on the RSI (but with that I won't bite and it will probably run to the 200 DMA)

    Happy trading!!!



    IceAged
    I do not like to the be bearer of bad news.... However, it appears that NADL suspended it's dividend in November.

    Always DYDD before putting a single cent into any security.

    NADL is only a spec play at this time.
    In Gold I Trust

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalschick View Post
    I do not like to the be bearer of bad news.... However, it appears that NADL suspended it's dividend in November.

    Always DYDD before putting a single cent into any security.

    NADL is only a spec play at this time.
    Hi MC,

    Thanks for the heads up.

    I should pay more attention to my own sig line.

    IceAged
    Disclaimer: DYODD (Do your own due diligence). Any information in these posts are my own personal opinions and not investment advice

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT! - "K"

  8. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalschick View Post
    NADL is only a spec play at this time.
    Pretty much true for oil.

  9. #109

    Default

    Be careful with NADL and SDRL....they both carry pretty significant debt burdens. NADL and SDRL will likely move together. I've been lured into the SDRL trap myself and it has not gone well :/
    The answers are in the data

  10. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanferr View Post
    Be careful with NADL and SDRL....they both carry pretty significant debt burdens. NADL and SDRL will likely move together. I've been lured into the SDRL trap myself and it has not gone well :/
    Hi Ryan

    Thanks for the heads up. (I saw you post in another thread about SDRL)

    Stops set to even. Up %13 so hopefully that gives it room to run if it wants to and protect the downside if not.

    IceAged
    Disclaimer: DYODD (Do your own due diligence). Any information in these posts are my own personal opinions and not investment advice

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT! - "K"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •