Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37778182838485868788 LastLast

Thread: OIL..

Trump Asked Saudi Arabia To Boost Oil Production By 1 Million Barrels Per Day

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-05/trump-asked-saudi-arabia-boost-oil-production-1-million-barrels-day

This morning Bloomberg reported the answer, when it said that the Trump administration has quietly asked Saudi Arabia and other OPEC producers to increase oil production by about 1 million barrels a day, or - not surprisingly - just enough to offset expected Iran oil export declines as a result of Trump's renewed embargo on Tehran.
    The rare request came after U.S. retail gasoline prices surged to their highest in more than three years and President Donald Trump publicly complained about OPEC policy and rising oil prices on Twitter. It also follows Washington’s decision to reimpose sanctions on Iran’s crude exports that had previously displaced about 1 million barrels a day from global markets.
    “When I feel the heat, I see the light.”

― Everett Dirksen

$64.59..................... Down HUGE From a few weeks ago... AND Yet Gas is STILL $3.09 a gallon here in Michigan.
    x3

Gas is starting to go own here in East Central Illinois. Pilot the price leader never went above $2.77 for E10 87 and s at $2.75 now. I'm still getting E10 93 at a Mom and Pop for $2.99.

― Everett Dirksen

$65.70............................................ ...............
    x3

Greetings from the heart of Heritage FS!

The weather in the Midwest has really cooperated with farmers so far this year. Fuel prices at the pump, crude oil prices, and propane seems to have all peaked for Memorial Day Weekend, as prices have been falling off ever since.

Crude is down $3.48 in the last seven days, and propane prices have fallen 12% in that same time frame.

Crude prices fell on Friday, with the US benchmark set for a second consecutive week of declines as US oil output come close to matching that of top producer Russia.

Brent Crude continues trading at a ten dollar premium over WTI futures.

Average US diesel prices are 72 cents higher than this time last year.

The US jobless rate hit an 18 year low in May at 3.8%.

Crude closes below it's 100-day moving average for the first time in nine months.

― Everett Dirksen

$65.07...............? AND Gas has actually dropped a few cents a Gallon Here Lately! Down to $3.03 the other day!!!!!
    x3

$66.61.....................?
    x3

$65.55...........................?
    x3

$64.37!!!!!!!... at the close... WOW!!!!! Gas at $3.09 a Gallon here Today Again Too!
    Last edited by silverone; 06-15-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    x3