Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold At Critical Level - Peter Hug

Maybe Atlas Shrugged and CaptainSilverton should be interviewed "behind the curtain" with Daniela Cambone ?!

Both of their views have subtle differences, however it seems that they're both right in their own sense. There is no easy answer, the question, the million dollar question is, when does the captain get out of the stock market, and when does the dollar collapse, as Atlas says it will ? I think today or tomorrow the dollar index goes above 100. My eBay account for selling anything that is not 100% necessary excluding metal holdings, is being listed. Maybe we can arrange a telephone interview between the two guru members ? There I said it, therefore it must be true, because I see it in print. The deranged liberals have many sheaple followers. Get your blindfolds ladies and gentlemen were giving away for free, subsidized by the US of A.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    Not this time...people will panic and SELL. Watch.

Some people levered up...borrowed on their house....turned in their 401K to buy PMs. Some did not stack any cash and will need it to live. This time it will be negative sentiment until the final flush...
    Don't know anyone who did that; rather, knew people abandoning their underwater houses and stopping to make mortgage payments. Also, lets not forget the Asian markets, many who know better then to trust all in banksters or state. The future for gold ownership in not in the U.S., so what happens here hardly represents the world practice; debt servitude is the plan for the average stagnant American. The future is in areas that are seeing big gains in standard of living, not increases in public welfare.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    Don't know anyone who did that; rather, knew people abandoning their underwater houses and stopping to make mortgage payments. Also, lets not forget the Asian markets, many who know better then to trust all in banksters or state. The future for gold ownership in not in the U.S., so what happens here hardly represents the world practice; debt servitude is the plan for the average stagnant American. The future is in areas that are seeing big gains in standard of living, not increases in public welfare.
    We are on the same page. I own AU and AG...just picked up some more last week. I am talking timing. The CBs are in a corner and the first phase will be massive deflation. If the economic gurus can dream up a plan (they had six years) they will implement it, but not before carnage in the markets.

Lots of people on THIS BOARD stated they were taking out HELOCs and cashing out their 401K's. Maybe they were just spouting off....

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalIronSteel View Post
    Maybe Atlas Shrugged and CaptainSilverton should be interviewed "behind the curtain" with Daniela Cambone ?!

I get the impression(s) anyway that Capt would be more than up for it and willing ......
    Smedley ...... may have to send out a Black Opps Team and I also suspect the Humvee's may get stuck in a swamp on the way to the bunker ....
    Last edited by joeinnj; 03-11-2015 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinnj View Post
    I get the impression(s) anyway that Capt would be more than up for it and willing ......
    Smedley ...... may have to send out a Black Opps Team and I also suspect the Humvee's may get stuck in a swamp on the way to the bunker ....
    Are you being disrespectful because I'm not quite sure who is Smedley?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalIronSteel View Post
    Are you being disrespectful because I'm not quite sure who is Smedley?
    Drop the paranoia ......
    Atlas very well knows who Smedley is .......
    It was his id picture forever ........
    I just realized it's gone now though ...
    When I'm actually being disrespectful trust me, you'll know all about it and it'd be clear as day Mr Heavy.

Drop the paranoia ......
    Atlas very well knows who Smedley is .......
    It was his id picture forever ........
    I just realized it's gone now though ...
    When I'm actually being disrespectful trust me, you'll know all about it and it'd be clear as day Mr Heavy.
    good morning joe have you had your first cup of joe?
    haa best sir!!

Exactly. Plus they would need to get through my infrared lasers, mote with gators, motion detectors and autonomous robo warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    Exactly. Plus they would need to get through my infrared lasers, mote with gators, motion detectors and autonomous robo warriors.
    We'll let Capt be the happy go lucky face of the Kitco boards (Daniela will probably love em) and you can just borrow my anti-NSA encrypted black phone ....
    Anonymity; It (has its advantages) matters

Mr. Heavy - now that is funny !! Cool - Ly - Ooo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast