Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silver Is Headed To This In 2015 - David Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmhey View Post
    Not sure about him but a lot of silver sellers are rah, rah guys. If they make 4 bucks a unit without the price doing anything , of course they want people to feel good. They could be shorting it themselves but selling the real deal and selling. If every sale is a profit and positive outlook drives sales, then it really doesn't matter if it is up or down.
    I only wish my premiums were that low !!!
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

It's a running joke how poorly Danica Patrick speaks (NASCAR) "Danica = Dosen't Anybody Notice I Crash Alot." Aahh - Ummm, ya'know & so on.

David Morgan speaks very well, "his word flow to brain function" is very good." However, he knows about the same as anybody else in silver. WTFK, where, when, why, weather, wishing, hoping, dreaming, fantasizing, worrying, and so on.. Can I please get a few quotes, my posts are being tagged as improperly disbursed, in contex.. "F-E.".. HMIS

I have to admit I liked his phrase: "...Johnson's slugs..." -- first time ever I heard it...
    Cheers,
    Z.
    If U.S. Dollars were miles, the U.S. national debt could be expressed in light years -- over 3 now, and counting...

I prefer Rick Rule as far as easy listening goes. But I am still awaiting his "platinum predicitions" lol.
    You look like I need a drink.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12