Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver Is Headed To This In 2015 - David Morgan

Default Silver Is Headed To This In 2015 - David Morgan

Kitco News continues its PDAC 2015 coverage with David Morgan to talk about how he sees silver set up this year. "I think we're going to be able to get to the $26 level this year," he says, adding that he wouldn't expect much to happen in the metals markets until September. Morgan is also optimistic about gold prices, saying that he expects to see the metal reach $1,550 an ounce by October. "Both those levels are crucial for each metal respectively," he says. Tune in now for more coverage from the world's largest mining conference. Kitco News, March 3, 2015.

Maybe KITCO should interview someone who had the correct calls on PMs the past 4 years....

I'm pretty sure we all clicked to watch this video just to see Daniela.

Quote Originally Posted by JM_Silver_Addict View Post
    I'm pretty sure we all clicked to watch this video just to see Daniela.
    She may make him have another Tourette's moment .......
    Somebody on here has that picture in his id ..
    I forget who ..... HeavyMetal (something or another)

@ the 51 second mark
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc4T...wwH4ULueUV592w
    Last edited by joeinnj; 03-10-2015 at 05:04 PM.

I think he's right about the critical price levels. as to the when he doesn't know any more than the squirrels in my yard.

Last year he said silver would be $34

http://goldsilver.com/news/silver-to...-david-morgan/
    "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Guru's are liked not for being right but for saying what you want to hear" - me
    "Paper" investors dictate the price of silver - blitzdude
    "Fear and greed drive the Demand portion of investment Supply and Demand" - me
    "Silver can't be subject to classical supply and demand of silver and be driven by gold at the same time" - me
    "What's next for silver? Nobody knows" - APMEX email

Surprised he has become so conservative. I thought he was one of those $100 Ag / $5,000 Au guys.
    Buy Low Sell High

Keeping it simple with the Eagles, Maples and Krugs....

Not sure about him but a lot of silver sellers are rah, rah guys. If they make 4 bucks a unit without the price doing anything , of course they want people to feel good. They could be shorting it themselves but selling the real deal and selling. If every sale is a profit and positive outlook drives sales, then it really doesn't matter if it is up or down.

I'll have what he's having.
    You look like I need a drink.

Isn't he on record saying he sd most of his gold in silver in December as well as. Lately all his shares in SLV to invest in other ventures. I would say he has jumped the PM ship.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast