Thread: How Does Holmes See Gold After Super Bowl Sunday?

Default How Does Holmes See Gold After Super Bowl Sunday?

Kitco News speaks with US Global’s Frank Holmes to see how he sees gold set up following Sunday’s Super Bowl XLIX. Holmes says when looking at gold as a currency, it has performed “exceptionally well” however, he does think gold stocks are in need of a reversal. “Statistically speaking, gold stocks are so depressed,” he says. “Falling energy prices and weak country currencies…where gold is being produced is a huge windfall for many of these gold mining companies,” he adds. Holmes says that several factors are supporting gold prices right now including its safe haven appeal, but also negative real interest rates and Europe. “[N]egative real interest rates economically create uncertainty and the geopolitics of Europe creates another uncertainty, so gold definitely becomes the reasonable place to put capital.” Tune in now to hear his touchdown Super Bowl pass of the week. Kitco News, February 2, 2014.

Deflationary - Just a guess.
    You look like I need a drink.

We live in a world where people often need to be taken by the hand and led to the watering trough. With this in mind I believe getting videos like the one above out to the general public might help them to realize that there is a way out of the financial chaos that is being imposed on them by our governments and their fiat currency.
    Last edited by Kaching; 02-02-2015 at 03:20 PM.
    You are a spiritual being having a human experience. Brent Leese

4. Default

I have a hard time agreeing with what Holmes has to say. This arbitrary date has virtually nothing to do with the circumstances that influence the price of gold and global economics. But he could have more knowledge then I do from informed individuals. But opinions don't hold sway. Facts do. So we will see how things pan out through 2015.
    Where words prevail not, violence prevails; But gold doth more than either of them both.