10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 30.00%
  • No

7 70.00%
Page 1 of 235 12345671151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycles

Smile Cycles

Today Silver broke through the 50 day running average line and that puts us securely into a "Hold Cycle", at least for the short term. It would take a few days of negative numbers to drop us back below both the 50 and the 10 day running average. I think 2015 may be a better year than 2014, but I don't see any "Sell Cycles" on the horizon for 2015. Maybe 2016???

Quote Originally Posted by joshuaslane View Post
    Today Silver broke through the 50 day running average line and that puts us securely into a "Hold Cycle", at least for the short term. It would take a few days of negative numbers to drop us back below both the 50 and the 10 day running average. I think 2015 may be a better year than 2014, but I don't see any "Sell Cycles" on the horizon for 2015. Maybe 2016???
    Translate this to English even I can understand... Thank you
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    Translate this to English even I can understand... Thank you
    It's Bullish.
    Utah, Get Me Two!

Quote Originally Posted by joshuaslane View Post
    You might be right, but if the stock market breaks, be careful.

Silver isn't going to do anything stellar until it is worth something. READ: until other stuff crashes and burns....

I used to watch cycles 15 years ago, and even then they only panned out once in a while...... Today, it is so controlled, that the cycle "might" happen "naturally" but they can reverse it in nanoseconds if they need too. No chance for actual supply and demand (much of what used to drive cycles) to happen.

I sit firmly on the fence, holding the 5 pieces of PM that I own......... hopefully don't get a stick up my butt

Quote Originally Posted by GaryBuseysTeeth View Post
    It's Bullish.
    Well thanks you for that...

I had hoped the downward trend would continue and/ or become more pronounced, at least for the short term

OP you are dashing my dreams !!!!!
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

BAD does not understand why the poster thinks it is good to have prices to high to buy. Then says I do not see any sell prices in the future. It would be better to have low prices to buy than prices where you will not buy or sell.

Quote Originally Posted by BADxxx View Post
    BAD does not understand why the poster thinks it is good to have prices to high to buy. Then says I do not see any sell prices in the future. It would be better to have low prices to buy than prices where you will not buy or sell.
    It really doesn't matter what the OP thinks; silver will do what silver will do.

Silver will not drop another $20. You're Welcome -
    You look like I need a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbo View Post
    Silver will not drop another $20. You're Welcome -
    It might if you're Canadian...... $%^& exchange rate.

Sucks that our dollar is so tied to resources, if gold and silver drop, our dollar drops... can never get the deal on the drops.....always lose on exchange.....

Page 1 of 235 12345671151101 ... LastLast