10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 30.00%
  • No

7 70.00%
Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 135185225229230231232233234235
Results 2,341 to 2,346 of 2346

Thread: Cycles

Yeah the ones that contained PayPal payment links. Self Promotion is not allowed on Kitco. Those posts were deleted without any further infraction or consequence to you.

However at this point that has changed. Your ban is because you've decided to flood the forum with publicly questioning posts. It's a shame since your thread was well received although the Steemit links are questionable and being discussed by the moderator team. Farewell indeed.

well, blyheme, me thinks ill be the new captain and we will call it the silverhammerton. lolz

After Captain Shane choked to death on his plate of Spam, the crew abandoned the Tour of Aden and left the Mighty Silverton dry-docked in Pemba, Mociambique.

Literally nothing left to see here folks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzuar View Post
    After Captain Shane choked to death on his plate of Spam, the crew abandoned the Tour of Aden and left the Mighty Silverton dry-docked in Pemba, Mociambique.

Literally nothing left to see here folks
    I Think The Captain was worried about his Retirement, I could see this coming, that's when he turned Pirate.Look at the chart, He didn't choke on the spam, but could be eating it now. We wish him good luck, but don't forget he ran with your 100 coppers. And what he recently posted having a dozen 1000 oz. bars I don't think we have to worry !
    Lets Call it (Mutiny on the Silverton)
    Last edited by THE OLD FART; 06-22-2018 at 12:50 PM.

Default mod note

The steemit links were removed as well since they essentially skirted the forum rules regrading self promotion. Some of them had some interesting content and I thought to edit out the steemit links but the number of posts were more than I wanted to deal with, so delete was the option left.

Regards.

FWIW, This should be day four of the BUY CYCLE.
    Nibble, nibble.