Page 1 of 15 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: I sold all my silver today...

Default I sold all my silver today...

Got $850 bucks cash. It was a good sale and reasonable price for what I had. The $850 bucks is a lot of money to me, and will come in very handy.

How many ounces? And why?

I have a Silver Merc Dime Iím definitely going to be unloading anytime now.
    Iíve been searching the buyback prices of all the online dealers, networking both on the net and locally to the utmost and calling all LCSís within a 99.35 mile radius.
    Being all grimy and old itís definitely a low premium piece so Iíll be getting Kudos in that area but I certainly want to make sure Iím going to be as good a seller as Iíve been a buyer.
    Heck, Iím thinking of waiting for spot to hit $18.6599999 but I donít want to over think things here and whatís a thousandsí of a Fiat Penny anywayÖÖ.. (although I know they do add up)

Quote Originally Posted by djwayne View Post
    Got $850 bucks cash. It was a good sale and reasonable price for what I had. The $850 bucks is a lot of money to me, and will come in very handy.
    best to you..
    i hope the needed monies helps you.. kinda like cashing out a 401k....well not quite..lol!

what was your avg cost may i ask..... though it appears ya had only 50 ounces or so....or less if Gov't issued bullion...

best

INNYC

Quote Originally Posted by djwayne View Post
    I'm sorry to say that if $850 means a lot of money ... and silver ( or any other PM ) needs to be sold for that amount .... You shouldn't got any PM's in the first place !!
    WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO LEARN ????
    PM's need to be purchased with extra money , money that you are sure no going to be needed in a foreseeable future .... that is after you already have some cash on the side for emergencies

Quote Originally Posted by Legio Patria Nostra View Post
    I'm sorry to say that if $850 means a lot of money ... and silver ( or any other PM ) needs to be sold for that amount .... You shouldn't got any PM's in the first place !!
    WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO LEARN ????
    PM's need to be purchased with extra money , money that you are sure no going to be needed in a foreseeable future .... that is after you already have some cash on the side for emergencies

haa kinda like .22l sir...

INNYC

I really don't know how many ounces....he was giving me numismatic value of the coins which was higher than spot. I couldn't have sold it any other way without a bunch of headaches. This was a quick easy cash sale. A lot of the coins were prizes which I had won in the raffles at the coin collector's club I belong to, so this is my payday.

To give you an example, one commemorative coin I had I bought for $18, he gave me $40 bucks for it... I feel I did okay.

You don't know how many ounces you sold? Either way as long as you got the money you needed for whatever reason then that's all that matters.

Page 1 of 15 123456711 ... LastLast