Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Platinum = dismal

Platinum at 5-year LOW!!!!

Best of luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Yosemite Sam View Post
    This cliff-dive in platinum has been astonishing, to say the least.

I was pissed today because gold dove so much, I'm waiting for the price of platinum to reach parity so I can do a swap.
    Platinum is a better catalyst than palladium, so I'm expecting a big bump in platinum once the move up to 900 in palladium begins.

amazing Pt is given back shed treatment. Maybe it is fortelling car sale would go down worldwide.

Pt is pretty well at par with gold now (+/- $5)

Not looking good at all.

I'm a buyer @ $975.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbo View Post
    I can only dream of (back to) sub $1000/oz can't I ???
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson View Post
    I'm a buyer @ $975.
    and here we are . . . $975.
    Are you buying?

I have no Platinum . . thinking of jumping in for first purchase ? What would be the best thing to get . . 1 oz. . coin, bar, what?

Yes I am buying (along with silver). As I see this "recovery" and strength of the dollar as the back half of the Titanic staying afloat a little longer than the front. When China sneezes see who catches cold friends.
    You look like I need a drink.

If you have a for sure place to liquidate buy anything, BUT if not then stick with Government issued bullion coins that are recognized the world over. Eagles, Nobles, Maples, is what Ive stacked.
    TRIPLE DIGIT
    MIDNIGHT RUNNER

Is it just me ,or isn't gold supposed to be worth less than platinum in a normal market? I suppose it does not matter, both metals are out of my budget ... silver silver and more silver. Makes me feel rich haha.

More stuff to clang together, and fill the tub for treasure baths, gotta do what ya gotta do on a beer budget
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast