Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When does the DOW hit 18,000?

Default When does the DOW hit 18,000?

Well it's time for all financial prognosticators to put forth a guesstimate on the DOW hitting the big 18000! Remember this is just 5.5% move up from our current level.

This year? Next year? Never? With ZIRP set to continue into 2015 and more bond bonding by the Fed into the fall, my guess is 5 months from now to 18000. Yes, before Christmas we'll ring the bell at 18K.

What say you?

I don't think anyone wants to talk about it..I started the same thread a few days ago

https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.p...Dow-hit-18-000

I am waiting for the 38,000 cake to be baked. But don't leave it out in the rain.
    To Be, Do. Descarte
    To Do, Be. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
    I am waiting for the 38,000 cake to be baked. But don't leave it out in the rain.
    Why? Did it take too long to bake it? And you'll never have that recipe again???

Donna Summer - Mac Arthur Park
    Last edited by WhatsUpDoc1958; 07-14-2014 at 07:37 PM.
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

Quote Originally Posted by RedHerring View Post
    ... my guess is 5 months from now to 18000. Yes, before Christmas we'll ring the bell at 18K.

What say you?
    Wouldn't surprise me one bit. Others I know are shocked we're cruising above 17,000. They'll be in a coma if we get to 18,000 this year.

BTFATH ????

(should be all capitalized, but the forum software is lower-casing it all, or was, until I entered this text...)
    Last edited by WhatsUpDoc1958; 07-14-2014 at 09:54 PM.
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

[QUOTE=WhatsUpDoc1958;2312007]BTFATH ????

QUOTE]

You do realize each time it goes higher,it's another all time high? I mean,one time DOW 10k was an all time high to buy at..Using BTFATH logic,you would have never bought in

Here's ZH using the term about 2010...We all know how that's turned out..Did they actually coin the term?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-1...tfath-new-btfd

17,122..The march continues

Bake a CAKE..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast