Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silver seems to have plateaued

Default Silver seems to have plateaued

Can't seem to punch through the $18 floor. Gets stunned every time it goes below $19 and jumps right back up.

we are in over a three year slide, with plenty of slope left. I just don't know how they can let the masses make such easy money on this trade. Their can't be anyone left long, that's what concerns me. I'm not talking about physical buy and holders, but the paper chasers that do this to make money.
    You don't own real estate you rent it with taxes.

Can't wait for this thing go to $15, the price of a typical lunch these days, then I'll load up and then I don't care where it goes from there. A silver dollar bought a good meal before, it still does today. I'm sure it will do in future too.

Quote Originally Posted by jackc View Post
    Can't wait for this thing go to $15, the price of a typical lunch these days, then I'll load up and then I don't care where it goes from there. A silver dollar bought a good meal before, it still does today. I'm sure it will do in future too.
    You made a great observation. Right now I'm trying budget 10 dollars per day for food. When I look at how many ounces I have of silver and how much gold I can convert to silver it makes me much happier about my stack when I take into consideration how many days I can eat for 10 dollars a day just using my precious metals. Also even better considering the premium values of much of my stack as well. Thanks that just made my day.
    Last edited by Silver Dog; 05-20-2014 at 06:10 PM.
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc38/CyndiS400/Trophies/SilverTrophy1bullseye.jpg

Dog is my co-pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by BuyLowSellHigh View Post
    Can't bust over $20 either despite record investment demand. Imagine that.
    Investment demand for metals has been derailed by paper metals, ETF's and stocks in banker owned mines which repeatedly forward-sell at ridiculously low prices. When investors wise up, metals will rise.

It's not a plateau its a cartel cap.

It's $20 for Silver and $1300 for gold... take advantage. I know I have been. I've been buying like crazy. These levels are ridiculous and high 18s have held a bout 7 different times since last June and $1280 has held in gold all year.

When you finally come to accept that the price of PMs is managed to keep interest rates low you begin to understand the paper price is f***ing irrelevant especially as you start to realize how the manipulators operate. I would buy with confidence at these levels because even though we could get lower prices in the grand scheme those few bucks won't make any difference... we're talking 1-2$ of risk vs 50-100$ upside... just keep stacking at these prices.

BTW not sure if you guys saw this but you should really check it out...

http://www.ingoldwetrust.ch/gold-pri...m-on-german-tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjtLPcPEj4

^turn the CC on for English! It won't be long until these types of stories go mainstream in the US... the Germans are finally sick of this game and it's becoming clearer and clearer with the repatriation request, comments from Bafin, and now this. It's also interesting the Swiss citizens are trying to push a referendum through their gov't to re-back their currency with their gold (Which news flash Swiss, is ALL GONE, just like Germany's gold).

Guys, you gotta stop watching the price and just ask yourself if you believe in the cause or not. If you believe in trying to escape this manipulated mess that is our markets then just keep stacking, if you think people like me are all crazy then take your chances with the same fools who nearly destroyed the world 6 years ago and are about to again...

"What is not sustainable will not sustain itself." - Jim Rickards
    Last edited by SilverIsMoney; 05-20-2014 at 07:35 PM.
    "A strange game Professor Falken... The only winning move is not to play."

Quote Originally Posted by SilverIsMoney View Post
    It's not a plateau its a cartel cap.

It's $20 for Silver and $1300 for gold... take advantage. I know I have been. I've been buying like crazy. These levels are ridiculous and high 18s have held a bout 7 different times since last June and $1280 has held in gold all year.

When you finally come to accept that the price of PMs is managed to keep interest rates low you begin to understand the paper price is f***ing irrelevant especially as you start to realize how the manipulators operate. I would buy with confidence at these levels because even though we could get lower prices in the grand scheme those few bucks won't make any difference... we're talking 1-2$ of risk vs 50-100$ upside... just keep stacking at these prices.

BTW not sure if you guys saw this but you should really check it out...

http://www.ingoldwetrust.ch/gold-pri...m-on-german-tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjtLPcPEj4

^turn the CC on for English! It won't be long until these types of stories go mainstream in the US... the Germans are finally sick of this game and it's becoming clearer and clearer with the repatriation request, comments from Bafin, and now this. It's also interesting the Swiss citizens are trying to push a referendum through their gov't to re-back their currency with their gold (Which news flash Swiss, is ALL GONE, just like Germany's gold).

Guys, you gotta stop watching the price and just ask yourself if you believe in the cause or not. If you believe in trying to escape this manipulated mess that is our markets then just keep stacking, if you think people like me are all crazy then take your chances with the same fools who nearly destroyed the world 6 years ago and are about to again...

"What is not sustainable will not sustain itself." - Jim Rickards
    I agree 1000%.. manipulation and the "managing" of all (currently non-free) markets within our not even Capitalists system anymore (it's Crony Capitalism) is the name of the current game. History tells you Free-Markets always eventually win-out as does real money vs. currency.... Get it while you can because the day will come where if you ain't got it, there ain't gonna be any left to be gotten.

I like "get it while you can" that says it all.
    silver production is about 800 million oz's
    world population is 7,234,651,226 and growing fast. Now as what I can only 1% of the world will get silver this year and that's not enough..

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstack View Post
    I like "get it while you can" that says it all.
    silver production is about 800 million oz's
    world population is 7,234,651,226 and growing fast. Now as what I can only 1% of the world will get silver this year and that's not enough..
    It would only take one deep pocketed individual to ROCK the entire Silver Market (Think Putin). A few billion Dollars and demanding delivery would be game over for the Silver manipulation... Why it doesn't happen is because if you actually have that kind of cabbage you're in "the club". They make you realize it's not worth rocking the ponzi scheme cash cow gig they've built. Take your free money / keep your mouth shut > You learn to play along when you're in that "club".. Those who don't play along wind up "jumping" off buildings, "crashing" in auto or plane accidents, "falling" out windows, or after 50-60 years of perfectly fine chewing choking to death on lobsters..... They managed for many decades to keep the pawns appeased by keeping them fed, housed, entertained and believing they were making progress for themselves... Modern day, being the Big Clubs scams are beginning to crumble your seeing the pawns beginning to not have the basics, getting pissed and the whole F*** system is in the beginning of collapse in my opinion..... The story's long ago written, it just needs to play out ("The Story" is about COMPLETE Control) all's we can do is try to anticipate and prepare via best route we believe as to simply suffer a little less than the zombie idiots who buy-into / follow the world leaders / scammers

Quote Originally Posted by joeinnj View Post
    I agree 1000%.. manipulation and the "managing" of all (currently non-free) markets within our not even Capitalists system anymore (it's Crony Capitalism) is the name of the current game. History tells you Free-Markets always eventually win-out as does real money vs. currency.... Get it while you can because the day will come where if you ain't got it, there ain't gonna be any left to be gotten.

Good thread you guys go for bullion or gov bullion?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast