Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: The $18's have cometh

Just curious BLSH. Will you be adding to the stack?.anything under 20 is a good buy right????..I really will be amazingly suprised if we go to 18 flat or under...I mean amazed...
    .I surely wish I had a Lcs within 40 miles..and the one that is close his premiums will eat up the 18 cake....I am thinking about going to a pawn about 35 miles away and see what they will give me for a unfired 1977 A5 Browning if they will trade me in metals at melt.....who knows. ..

I am awaiting the $12.00 cake!
    Maybe even an $8.00 cake!
    Or back to where I started at $6.00!!!!

We're not there yet, but how awesome would it be to buy ten oz bars for $65.00 again!!! I will build Lego-style fortresses out of the stuff!!

Looking back...

I'm starting to like Silver more and more these days. When I can pick up 5 rolls of eagles for $2K, i'm gonna pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver76 View Post
    China is pulling it all down, commodity prices are dropping rapidly there as demand nosedives.

This looks like it will take out the low of 18.70 and then some.
    They'll probably pull it all the way down to one cent then own all of our silver for pennies on the dollar thanks to this stupid bear market. Then those that held out until it goes to a penny will ask what happened to all the physical? Well, there's always SLV. SLV will end up in the pink sheets like copper.

OK everyone, riddle me this.

What do you think will happen to gold and silver prices when the ecoomy turns down next time?

Taper is on.

Numbers are OK. But that will not last forever. Eventually we will have another credit event.

Pay down your debt first before you think about PMs.
    Next, stack some cash.
    PMs are insurance only.

Demographics equals deflation.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseid1998 View Post
    They'll probably pull it all the way down to one cent then own all of our silver for pennies on the dollar
    You can count MY silver out. At least until my life is at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    OK everyone, riddle me this.

What do you think will happen to gold and silver prices when the ecoomy turns down next time?

Taper is on.

Numbers are OK. But that will not last forever. Eventually we will have another credit event.

Pay down your debt first before you think about PMs.
    Next, stack some cash.
    PMs are insurance only.

Demographics equals deflation.
    So hard to tell based on past performance. Also, when will the economy head down? We appear to be on the edge of a big rebound.

Don't rush out to load up yet. I cost average in small doses, but am trying hard to hold off on loading up. I think July we will see 15-16.

Dollar is king during international disputes, which will heat up. PMs will fall just as they did the last few wars. Only a market crash will help us now and that may not happen for a few years.
    Last edited by jiggysmb; 04-24-2014 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wholeflaffer View Post
    You can count MY silver out. At least until my life is at stake.
    I hear ya bro. The people from China will face the barrel of our shotguns before they raid our houses for our precious metals. Although I am Chinese by race, I still fight for the Americans. Chinese people from China don't like the "ABCs" anyway which I find them dumb for that sentiment so I have no problem blasting away at them. If you are not armed already, forget precious metals for nw and go out and buy an weapon.

Whomever keeps fantasizing about the big SHTF is bound for disappointment. Scratch that; several disappointments one after another. The U.S. economy is too big to do something like that. At worst, it will be a roller coaster where it will be exuberant, and correct, and exuberant, and correct, etc, etc, ad nausea.

To me PMs are insurance. I don't need to tap my insurance now so it doesn't bother me that they are low. If I were to need it, I would be glad they are there at all.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast