Page 1 of 23 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: The $18's have cometh

Default The $18's have cometh

Just briefly so far, but like an avalanche coming down a mountain the big mo' is downward.

Please refrain from the manipulation and my LCS is all out of silver threads and embrace this buying opportunity

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Guru's are liked not for being right but for saying what you want to hear" - me
    "Paper" investors dictate the price of silver - blitzdude
    "Fear and greed drive the Demand portion of investment Supply and Demand" - me
    "Silver can't be subject to classical supply and demand of silver and be driven by gold at the same time" - me
    "What's next for silver? Nobody knows" - APMEX email

Aye. Bear market indeed.

I'm heading to go buy some silver right now. I've been waiting for the 18.00 and below prices.I'm going to buy 25 ounces to start.I think I will be needing a larger box for my silver collection.lol
    Last edited by Terrible_fate; 04-24-2014 at 06:21 AM.

Below $18, I will be at loss territory. I guess I'll wait out this stupid bear market and see where it goes before buying another ounce of unformed silver slabs. I already have enough of them. Meanwhile all of our silver is flowing to the east. I'll stick with collector's coins. At least they are always in bull markets and I can flip them for their rarity.
    Last edited by darkseid1998; 04-24-2014 at 06:23 AM.

How is Gold holding up? Silver is looking awfully nice if gold is holding up.. at least imo. Just gotta find some powder before the sale ends Summer is coming so I am not to worried about missing the boat. But I have been wrong before

We won't be in the 18's for long, 17, 16,...
    You don't own real estate you rent it with taxes.

Gold is down close to 1%, touching and bouncing off of 1270.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrible_fate View Post
    I'm heading to go buy some silver right now. I've been waiting for the 18.00 and below prices.I'm going to buy 25 ounces to start.I think I will be needing a larger box for my silver collection.lol
    Not yet it's going lower stack fiat and relax. Lower prices means less fiat to purchase more oz's. Let them play their paper games

Quote Originally Posted by BuyLowSellHigh View Post
    Just briefly so far, but like an avalanche coming down a mountain the big mo' is downward.

Please refrain from the manipulation and my LCS is all out of silver threads and embrace this buying opportunity

embrace this
    Silver is silver as oppossed to claims that state otherwise.
    I do prefer what I feel qualifies as Premium silver

China is pulling it all down, commodity prices are dropping rapidly there as demand nosedives.

This looks like it will take out the low of 18.70 and then some.

Page 1 of 23 123456711 ... LastLast