Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2529303132333435

Thread: Only crazy people are buying Silver right now..

Quote Originally Posted by 1johnconleefan View Post
    I'm not one of those people. I'm not wealthy by any means but over the past few weeks I've been buying $100 face bags of dimes (3) and a $100 face bag of 1964 Kennedy half dollars. I don't regret doing that.
    i'm SURE you won't if what i think is coming IS coming..
    x3

i have been on a shopping spree. Wife is gonna kill me he he
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

I hit the maximum $500 for quarterly ebay bucks already!
    Just say NO to Fiat!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePMetalStacker View Post
    I hit the maximum $500 for quarterly ebay bucks already!
    I am about to hit $13 ebay bucks... which is about what I get every quarter haha. The past few quarters anyway. 11-13 ebay bucks man I am a small fish huh? hehe
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by BodieGhost View Post
    It's about time you figured that out!
    Stonks..
    x3

$21.49.......................? And Dropping (of course)
    x3

I quit buying silver some time back when the premiums went so high. Several years ago, I was buying fractional gold at just over spot, and in some cases just under. Several local LCS would bring out trays of fractional for me to pick through as people were just not interested in fractional gold.
    Stacking since the late 1970's

I had a deal with a jeweler a few years ago whenever her got something fractional, gold wise, he would call me and I paid spot. Ended up with around 40 10th ozís eagles, maples and pandas. Couple 1/2 and 1/4 ozís too. Sorry to see him retire.