Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Silver striking out?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverIsMoney View Post
    While I suspect more smashings next week we're going up big in April... i'm betting on it.
    If it's going to go up big, it had better hurry. Summer D's are just around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeside View Post
    If it's going to go up big, it had better hurry. Summer D's are just around the corner.
    "Summer doldrums" are not a sure thing, Lakeside.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dook everl View Post
    "Summer doldrums" are not a sure thing, Lakeside.
    Charts from 5 years ago?

Charts from 5 years ago?
    What's your point?

Took your advice,

http://www.ask8ball.net/

Q-Will silver prices hit 15 soon?
    A-Most likely.
    Ha! I asked where the price was going..."Most Likely"...???

What's your point?

Seems like a weak defense, just sayin

Seems like a weak defense, just sayin
    Why do you think showing charts that disprove "summer doldrums" is a weak defense?
    Besides, the main factor that influences the POS is the proliferation of paper silver.

Why do you think showing charts that disprove "summer doldrums" is a weak defense?
    Besides, the main factor that influences the POS is the proliferation of paper silver.
    Correction: The main factor that influences the Price Of Silver is the Price Of Gold.

Gold Drives Silver
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUpDoc1958 View Post
    Correction: The main factor that influences the Price Of Silver is the Price Of Gold.

Gold Drives Silver
    The main factor that influences the POS and the POG is the proliferation of paper gold and paper silver.

It's called the law of supply and demand. As long as paper metals and real metals are joined at the hip, prices will be low because paper metals have unlimited supply. The important issue is when divergence will occur.

buying all the physical you want will not change the spot price period physical buys are not recorded on the exchange when so called shortages happen there is still plenty of silver out there just not in the forms people want but saying the word shortage does nothing to the underlying price all it does is raise premiums when that happens a lot of people tend to sell the product comes back on the market and it starts all over again

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast