Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: Silver striking out?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeside View Post
    Took your advice,

http://www.ask8ball.net/

Q-Will silver prices hit 15 soon?
    A-Most likely.
    much more unlikely
    Silver is silver as oppossed to claims that state otherwise.
    I do prefer what I feel qualifies as Premium silver

Ahhhh I bask in the glow that silver is low. 2014 has been a great year to stack so far.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUpDoc1958 View Post
    Most corrections end.

Silver has been in a correction for 3 years.
    Silver has been manipulated downwards for three years (and longer). "Correction" just isn't the word for it. "Correction" implies that the resulting price is more "correct" that the previous price.

My idea of a correction would be what would happen if paper silver diverged completely from real silver. The latter would "correct" to the upside in a big way.

U dont have to hold any gold or silver phyzz to make a boatload of money on the spot prices of them... U also don't have to be a bull or a bear to also make a crapload of money on ag n au... And vice versa to lose dough also...

Nice chart OP, however silver has already struck out... And was shipped down to the minors, A league...
    keceph `anah

Quote Originally Posted by dook everl View Post
    Silver has been manipulated downwards for three years (and longer). "Correction" just isn't the word for it. "Correction" implies that the resulting price is more "correct" that the previous price.

My idea of a correction would be what would happen if paper silver diverged completely from real silver. The latter would "correct" to the upside in a big way.
    Why is any downward movement assumed to be manipulation? Manipulation is no more than a market factor. If it goes too far, money pulls out. Hmmm. Stack physical for long term insurance or stick to paper, put on a party hat and play the game. It works both ways. This is why so many people speak of having a core stack, a foundation, freeing up the rest for fun. If silver or the market makes you sad or angry, it's because you haven't figured out how to make money on the way down same as you can on the way up.

Perhaps if folks returned to using silver as money, but then the market would be so different you're current reason for stacking may seem unnecessary. Overall, paper has a history of driving the price up, no?

jmho, read my words with the tone of a friend, as I respectfully try to learn from yours. Stack on.

While I suspect more smashings next week we're going up big in April... i'm betting on it.
    "A strange game Professor Falken... The only winning move is not to play."

Quote Originally Posted by Sunken Stacks View Post
    Why is any downward movement assumed to be manipulation? Manipulation is no more than a market factor.
    What market? There is ten times as much paper silver as physical silver. I wouldn't call that a physical silver market.
    You can't increase the supply and increase the price at the same time.

Who counts the hogs and barrels of oil?

I try to count it all. I see a 25% correction coming in the stock market but what get us back to $22. 2014, stack give the silver queen some space ( not you SILVER QUEEN ) but just another year for silver relax. look for dealsits a great time to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by dook everl View Post
    What market? There is ten times as much paper silver as physical silver. I wouldn't call that a physical silver market.
    You can't increase the supply and increase the price at the same time.
    Agreed! So I guess the price will be dropping as the supply is increasing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeside View Post
    That's why I bumped the thread below. There is more silver today than there was two years ago!

July 2012 there was 16 billion

Here is another one, 2-2011 there was 14 billion!

Now there is 18!

That Plant Guy was on the ball! Didn't Ron Paul say we could reduce Trillions in debt by clearing this away?

"Federal Reserve and Intragovernmental Holdings 5.127 trillion"

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast