Page 1 of 15 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Silver striking out?

Default Silver striking out?

So I'm looking at this & I notice the following trend;

Either Silver will break the trend or it will follow, which is it?

Most corrections end.

Silver has been in a correction for 3 years.
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

Default past charting?

your chart sure is pretty and the envy of my 3 1/2 year old grandson....he can almost draw like that...lol ....in a good fun, non critical way, ok!?

i do not personally care nor think past chart performance relates or correlates to future values.....end of that thought.

i do agree with lower silver and gold values however by factors and influences happening presently, not the past, in any way shape or form... though i for one appreciate you sharing your work..

did you not post this also.....>>
    I'm not a charts person, but I like to look at them & make notes. Can you supply the links for this & I will try & post your findings for support?

sitting lakeside myself, at the moment..

INCT

Have a big amount of powder coming in a month or so, if price keeps dropping im inclined to throw it in PMs instead of stocks. So let it drop baby!
    Equities trader for hobby, poker player for fun, stacker for life

well, after each run up, and subsequent strike out, the following run up and strike out is smaller, so...would it be safe to assume the next run up and strike out is going to be smaller still? maybe unnoticable even. Having said that I would say I dont follow patterns much, because in my mind all things would have to remain the same in the world in order for a pattern to repeat. IMHO
    then again if we are talking market manipulation, I could see patterns happening
    I remember when a silver dollar looked as big as a wagon wheel.

You'd be just as well off using a Magic 8 Ball to make predictions about the future price of silver, as you would be by using a chart of past performance.
    "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Douitt View Post
    You'd be just as well off using a Magic 8 Ball to make predictions about the future price of silver, as you would be by using a chart of past performance.
    Took your advice,

http://www.ask8ball.net/

Q-Will silver prices hit 15 soon?
    A-Most likely.

Q. is silver going up in price/ A. most likely

Q: is eightball as good as charts?

A: My sources say no

Last edited by nevermind; 03-28-2014 at 03:52 PM.

"should i buy silver now"

8 ball said:
    "It is decidedly so"

Page 1 of 15 123456711 ... LastLast