Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gas..

$3.09 Today... Here in Michigan
    x3

Bought gas yesterday at one of the indian gas stations on the 'rez for $2.54.
    "It's the lure of easy money - It's got a very strong appeal." - Glenn Frey (The Smuggler's Blues)

"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned." - Thomas Jefferson

$3.19 Here Yesterday In Michigan..
    x3

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
    Went up to $3.40 from $3.22 here in Mo. But don't worry, be happy. They don't count gas or food in the CPI because no one hardly ever uses them.
    (#from 2-28-14)
    Right... still SO True Today jayjay
    x3

Insufficient tweeting causes gas prices to rise.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

And Right Back to $3.19 a Gallon here in Michigan as of Yesterday!
    x3

Premium (93 E10) is going for around 3.90-4.10 a gallon but one mom and pop is holding at 3.45. They pay when they fill and don't raise prices until the next load. I don't think many people buy a lot of premium there but I do. Last time the prices went high they held the line then too for over a year.

Illinois gets an inflation adjusted gas tax hike tomorrow of a half cent a gallon. Automatic tax increases so the worthless politicians don't have to face the subject come election time.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234