Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gas..

2.99 u.s. a Gallon as of Tuesday here in Michigan
    x3

$5 gas is coming. I can smell it>>>
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    $5 gas is coming. I can smell it>>>
    Well, Let's ALL Pray you are Wrong vertical...
    x3

I hope it does not as well but they been trying for years.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by Miteysquirrel View Post
    If you think this is 3rd world, you haven't been around the world much.
    Nah, half the world has a much better situation than the US. Cali is well on it's way to 4th world status.

And yes, I am looking at moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    Nah, half the world has a much better situation than the US. Cali is well on it's way to 4th world status.

California used to be a red state not too long ago....I wonder if illegal immigration and election rigging changed that.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

The news blames the cyberattack on the pipeline pointing to Russia. My short memory recalls the
    N. Korean bung holeo Kim threatened us directly >>> just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    The news blames the cyberattack on the pipeline pointing to Russia. My short memory recalls the
    N. Korean bung holeo Kim threatened us directly >>> just sayin
    Didn't Biden promise to shut down oil pipelines? Didn't Biden say Trump was colluding with Russia when in fact he and Hillary and the Democrats were? Personally, I think this is a little to close to the promised goal.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post

Got Gas yesterday Here for Only $2.93 a Gallon..
    Guess I am one of the Lucky ones
    x3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast