Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Get your fiat ready for...$15 silver!

I'm just getting into acquiring physical, Ive been buying what I can every week, and will continue through the year...seems like the correct time to start really building a core stack. Lots of luck to everyone this coming year.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    I believe that there are many more than you expect that have stacks with dust on them in the back of the safe that were acquired around the $5 pos and $500 pog levels. they are just not proactive forum posters. jmho
    Grin. Thats for sure.

PM's are for insurance against currency destruction. Those who haven't paid their auto insurance premium may brag about how much currency they have saved.....until they crash. We are about to see the dollar crash; make sure you have insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by little hunt bro View Post
    When did you sell?
    Aug 2011 -June 2012.

A good chunk of gold (about 70% of my holdings) and a little less than half of my silver.

A good portion went to physical cash and the rest went to paying down my mortgage.

Still waiting for a good point to buy some additional PMs. I haven't found it yet. Don't get me wrong, I have some small numi purchases since then, but really insignificant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustynail View Post
    I'm just getting into acquiring physical, Ive been buying what I can every week, and will continue through the year...seems like the correct time to start really building a core stack. Lots of luck to everyone this coming year.
    Now is a good time to buy, IMO. Sure, it might hit $15 but it might not too. Buying when silver is in a reasonable range make sense. You wont always get it at the absolute bottom but wont get stuck chasin the runaway train either as they say.

To me, and looking at historical charts, I say its a darned good by at anything under $22 an oz. Especially right now.

... Let us bring him Silver and Gold!

wow- I see some ase's listed for sale - lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadLizard View Post
    Now is a good time to buy, IMO. Sure, it might hit $15 but it might not too. Buying when silver is in a reasonable range make sense. You wont always get it at the absolute bottom but wont get stuck chasin the runaway train either as they say.

To me, and looking at historical charts, I say its a darned good by at anything under $22 an oz. Especially right now.
    I like the categorical analysis method introduced by WhatsUpDoc1958 from Zeal Speculation and Investment. Using the 200DMA and categorizing different buys, silver is currently in the "Cheap" range...from $20.68 all the way down to $15.24...anything below that is "Stupid Cheap".

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    I believe that there are many more than you expect that have stacks with dust on them in the back of the safe that were acquired around the $5 pos and $500 pog levels. they are just not proactive forum posters. jmho
    How true.

Some time in mid 2012 I was talking to a person & silver came up & he stated that he had bought a MonsterBox (I don't think he opened the box yet) when Silver was 14ish area & had no clue that it wet to 49! When I told him he was taken back, I think it was 27-30 area when we spoke & he wasn't interested in selling any.

Quote Originally Posted by CTourer View Post
    I like the categorical analysis method introduced by WhatsUpDoc1958 from Zeal Speculation and Investment. Using the 200DMA and categorizing different buys, silver is currently in the "Cheap" range...from $20.68 all the way down to $15.24...anything below that is "Stupid Cheap".
    YES! Thats exactly one of the charts I was referring to. Im comfortable buying in the $18 to $22 range or thereabouts. No problem

... Let us bring him Silver and Gold!

Even at $15 some would find reasons not to buy. They would buy when it dips just a bit lower.

I would be happy to load up on Engelhard 100 oz bars at $1,700 each. There's room for another 1000 ounces in one of my safe deposit boxes.
    But choose wisely

Quote Originally Posted by CTourer View Post
    Silver has been hitting a lot of these “stupid cheap” levels. The %’s need to be altered to reflect an actual stupid cheap price. $10.00 area is about right. $15.00? (25%) It was at $15.00 in Feb 2010. Hey it could happen.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast