Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Get your fiat ready for...$15 silver!

We live in interesting times.

COMEX gold holdings are at an extremely low point. There could be a failure to deliver this year. If so, that might cause gold to shoot up $100 or more until they can acquire some more registered gold to keep the paper gold game going.

Silver will most likely follow gold wherever it leads.

But I will try some more silver if it goes under $20 per ounce.
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUpDoc1958 View Post
    We live in interesting times.

COMEX gold holdings are at an extremely low point. There could be a failure to deliver this year. If so, that might cause gold to shoot up $100 or more until they can acquire some more registered gold to keep the paper gold game going.

Silver will most likely follow gold wherever it leads.

But I will try some more silver if it goes under $20 per ounce.
    I'm sure you'll have that chance fairly soon, but I'd wait until $15.00 if you have the patient's (get it?..he's a Dr. ?? )

With the proliferation of paper silver, anything is possible if enough bank employees get on the internet and talk it down. I doubt that they can hold it there long, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BuyLowSellHigh View Post
    except the doomers have been right for the last year
    You mean the last two and a half years...

Been stacking cash since then. And of course, paying down my mortgage - 6K left. Started at 280K +-

PS: If Gold breaks 1K, watch out below. And I still have some Gold and Silver, just for insurance.
    Last edited by Atlas Shrugged; 01-11-2014 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    You mean the last two and a half years...

Been stacking cash since then. And of course, paying down my mortgage - 6K left. Started at 280K +-

PS: If Gold breaks 1K, watch out below. And I still have some Gold and Silver, just for insurance.
    When did you sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeside View Post
    I'm sure you'll have that chance fairly soon, but I'd wait until $15.00 if you have the patient's (get it?..he's a Dr. ?? )
    Have the patient's what?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BuyLowSellHigh View Post
    Time to back up the truck if that happens. Will follow up at year's end to bust it if $15 doesn't happen
    i believe in living One day at a time. we are at $20.17 today.
    x3

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeside View Post
    See the disclaimer.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some menís principle to pay interest, and seems against othersí interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"

$15.00 Silver? entirely possible, whether it's probable to reach $15 is yet unknown...... fact is--- silver has done horribly over the last few yrs.... if you don't --and most do not -- have a low dca-- you're screwed for at least the next 18 mths.........

Quote Originally Posted by WILDPIG View Post
    $15.00 Silver? entirely possible, whether it's probable to reach $15 is yet unknown...... fact is--- silver has done horribly over the last few yrs.... if you don't --and most do not -- have a low dca-- you're screwed for at least the next 18 mths.........
    I believe that there are many more than you expect that have stacks with dust on them in the back of the safe that were acquired around the $5 pos and $500 pog levels. they are just not proactive forum posters. jmho

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast