Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your fiat ready for...$15 silver!

Default Get your fiat ready for...$15 silver!

Time to back up the truck if that happens. Will follow up at year's end to bust it if $15 doesn't happen

http://247wallst.com/commodities-met...-15-on-silver/

If a prediction from Moody’s Investors Service turns out to be true, gold and silver are going to have a bad year. Moody’s reduced its forward views for the average prices of gold and silver in 2014 and beyond. This could have another negative impact on the SPDR Gold Shares (NYSEMKT: GLD), but it could be a boon for the DB Gold Short ETN (NYSEMKT: DGZ).

Moody’s sent its average per-ounce price of gold down to $1,100 from $1,200, and the average per-ounce price of silver was reduced to $18 from $20 previously. The ratings agency’s price target previously offered were deemed over a time period of “over the next couple of years.”

What is more important than the average price here is the downside price targets. This was lowered to $900 per ounce from $1,000 for gold. Silver’s downside price target was lowered to $15 per ounce from $17 previously. Again, these are the downside price targets rather than the average price targets.

Read more: Moody’s Lowers Downside Targets to $900 on Gold and $15 on Silver - 24/7 Wall St. http://247wallst.com/commodities-met...#ixzz2q34cF44g
    Last edited by BuyLowSellHigh; 01-10-2014 at 09:10 PM.
    "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Guru's are liked not for being right but for saying what you want to hear" - me
    "Paper" investors dictate the price of silver - blitzdude
    "Fear and greed drive the Demand portion of investment Supply and Demand" - me
    "Silver can't be subject to classical supply and demand of silver and be driven by gold at the same time" - me
    "What's next for silver? Nobody knows" - APMEX email

Quote Originally Posted by BuyLowSellHigh View Post
    http://247wallst.com/commodities-met...-15-on-silver/

If a prediction from Moody’s Investors Service turns out to be true, gold and silver are going to have a bad year.
    I sure hope so. My plan is that of accumulation.

When silver hits $15/oz and I can snag ASE's for ~$20 I'm gonna be on my Scrooge McDuck game.

The beard has turned into the padded bra of masculinity. There's a whole generation running around looking like lumberjacks, and most of you can't change a tire.

I don't see any reason why it won't happen. QE will likely taper more sometime this year, equities are still going strong. 5 Eagles for less than a hundred bucks? Sounds good to me.
    “A ‘Liberal Paradise’ would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only Law Enforcement has guns.

And . . . believe it or not, such a place does indeed exist … It's called prison.”

Short term bear, long term bull (5-10 years)

Quote Originally Posted by silverflood View Post
    I don't see any reason why it won't happen. QE will likely taper more sometime this year, equities are still going strong. 5 Eagles for less than a hundred bucks? Sounds good to me.
    I agree! Unless I am still able to get that deal for the following decade. I'm too old for that.

I missed the boat, not stacking when Ag was under $10 for years. No point in crying over spilled milk though, LOL.

I went to my LCS today and it was slow and the shelves where full and people been selling there silver to them. No hint of supply issues that's for sure. They did say however getting the 2014 eagles was a bit tricky but no one was really caring. Almost like a sales ploy from last year but this time it did not motivate the people.
    Au Atomic Number: 79
    Ag Atomic Number: 47

Just where do you suppose all the stop losses are set at? Then ask yourself, where the floor is where all those price drop automatic buys are triggered? I'd say it's pretty darn close to current prices. That's when you see the spring board effect on the charts.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"Knowledge talks, wisdom listens."
    - Jimi Hendrix

United we stand, Divided, we fall.

the doomers are just as bad as the (to da moon) mooners

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    the doomers are just as bad as the (to da moon) mooners
    Good one

They're making a mistake letting it go down in price. Boomers buying up SAEs in the years to come. Wonder how the fed will deal with PMs as the original bitcoin thereafter?

Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast