Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what is your new year resolution???

Default what is your new year resolution???

Mine is to reach the 500 ounce mark and a few ounces of gold ..

and hopefully making A's in chemistry

I made a couple resolutions. Neither had anything to do with metal.

One of them was one which I also made last year and failed to achieve. Try try again. If I succeed this year, I will no longer be stuck in the climatically disgusting, socially retarded, economically depressed, politically bizarre, primordial swamp known as the US Southeast this time next year.

My other was to be more tolerant.

Last edited by NCCPC; 01-04-2014 at 10:43 PM.

My resolution is to abstain from posting when abusive posters show up. No more will I give obnoxious trolls ammunition to use against me...so I will be lurking much more that posting. This is not a dig against the Kitco forums, but at others which I visit, which do have a high number of insulting immature jerks.

I want to be much more private than I have been in the past.

To hold until I 'see the whites of their eyes' before pulling the trigger on buys.

Tim
    He drove a black and white pirate ship at 190 mph.
    - Dale in the #3 will never be forgotten. Thanks for the memories.

Quote Originally Posted by NCCPC View Post
    I made a couple resolutions. Neither had anything to do with metal.

One of them was one which I also made last year and failed to achieve. Try try again. If I succeed this year, I will no longer be stuck in the climatically disgusting, socially retarded, economically depressed, politically bizarre, primordial swamp known as the US Southeast this time next year.

My other was to be more tolerant.

Well if you just keep the second one about tolerance, then you don't have to worry about the first one.
    *****Caveat***** I'm not choosing sides, I'm choosing the truth.~Me

Mine was to lose 30 pounds in 2014. I got a jump start and started the day after Thanksgiving Down 10 pounds so far.

Quote Originally Posted by AgLining View Post
    Well if you just keep the second one about tolerance, then you don't have to worry about the first one.
    Actually, that was an attempt at humor. <sigh>

You wouldn't happen to be in the Southeast, would you? Maybe I should've added comedically impaired to the list, LOL (just kidding). But, the climatically disgusting stands in any case.
    Last edited by NCCPC; 01-04-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chukar Hunter View Post
    Mine was to lose 30 pounds in 2014. I got a jump start and started the day after Thanksgiving Down 10 pounds so far.
    I want to lose weight too. I started taking Raspberry Ketones pills on December 1st and lost 11 pounds without even trying or exercising. I get them at the local grocery store for $3.50 a bottle...

Quote Originally Posted by NCCPC View Post
    Actually, that was an attempt at humor. <sigh>

You wouldn't happen to be in the Southeast, would you? Maybe I should've added comedically impaired to the list, LOL (just kidding). But, the climatically disgusting stands in any case.
    I was thinking it was an attempt at humor. it was funny, That dry humor. No I'm in NNJ so the last couple days here have been climatically horrible as well.
    *****Caveat***** I'm not choosing sides, I'm choosing the truth.~Me

To call the cops on anyone who tries to bring cheese whiz onto my property.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast