Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: Tesla

tesla stock closed today at 695 with last minutes wild price swing as index funds has to get in by today.
    Record high almost everyday this month. (675 now at after hour trading)

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/chart/T...FuZ2UiOm51bGx9
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 12-18-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Wow....the opinions in this thread didnt age well. LOL
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Quote Originally Posted by Miteysquirrel View Post
    Wow....the opinions in this thread didnt age well. LOL
    pre-split, tesla closed at $3475. One could have bought tesla for ~$380 in march 2020, out performed bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    pre-split, tesla closed at $3475. One could have bought tesla for ~$380 in march 2020, out performed bitcoin
    Tesla's stock price does not reflect reality. It is just an avenue at this point for hedge funds to park cash. The CEO should issue a butt ton of stock...just because.
    Last edited by Atlas Shrugged; 12-18-2020 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    Tesla's stock price does not reflect reality. It is just an avenue at this point for hedge funds to park cash. The CEO should issue a butt ton of stock...just because.
    it did just just couple weeks ago, issue 0.8% stock dilution to raise $5 billion, plenty of cash to finish the 2 new giga plants

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    it did just just couple weeks ago, issue 0.8% stock dilution to raise $5 billion, plenty of cash to finish the 2 new giga plants
    Pffff, .8%. They need to issue 50%. Then Tesla is set forever.

When will it end? It appears that TSLA will just continue to go up everyday... Hmm, I wonder where I heard the saying "Get in now or be priced out forever."

Crazy valuation by any stretch. I wouldn't buy it nor short it at this point. With petrol prices this low, why would anyone buy an electric car?

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    When will it end? It appears that TSLA will just continue to go up everyday... Hmm, I wonder where I heard the saying "Get in now or be priced out forever."

Crazy valuation by any stretch. I wouldn't buy it nor short it at this point. With petrol prices this low, why would anyone buy an electric car?
    Why would anyone buy an electric car ever? They're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAllMyLife View Post
    Zoom, zoom..

And its programing.
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAllMyLife View Post
    Wrong, I have an electric car, or at least a plug in hybrid (CMAX). The petrol price is so low it doesn't make economic sense to buy one.