Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 293

Thread: Tesla

  1. #251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjmcwill View Post
    
    talking about Off topic, tesla doesn't own or operate Space X nor Starlink.
    It was starlink that restore internet connection for tonga after the volcano went kaboom.

  2. #252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    talking about Off topic, tesla doesn't own or operate Space X nor Starlink.
    It was starlink that restore internet connection for tonga after the volcano went kaboom.
    Yes that's true. But without the Tesla buyers cash there would be no Space X. Starlink is owned by Space X.

    https://www.space.com/spacex-starlink-satellites.html
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

    432Hz

  3. #253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    Yes that's true. But without the Tesla buyers cash there would be no Space X. Starlink is owned by Space X.

    https://www.space.com/spacex-starlink-satellites.html
    elon's firework show
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 02-11-2022 at 03:09 AM.

  4. #254

    Default

    Dear Bankers,

    Get rid of TSLA holdings or get rid of your access to the FED printing press.


    Love,

    Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell



    Elon Musk has pissed off the "establishment" and they are out to drag him down.

    Let the entertainment begin.

  5. #255

    Default

    Tesla battery research group unveils paper on new high-energy-density battery that could last 100 years


    https://electrek.co/2022/05/24/tesla...ast-100-years/

    The research group even noted that the new cell described in the paper could last a 100 years if the temperature is controlled at 25C:


  6. #256

    Default

    why we need Tesla's FSD EV, to prevent Head On collision

    https://www.theblaze.com/news/florid...KF2_jgcf5zoTj4


    A 2014 study from the University of South Dakota found that 33% of men and 9% of women have engaged in some sort of sexual activity while driving, the Argus Leader reported.
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 06-05-2022 at 03:10 PM.

  7. #257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    why we need Tesla's FSD EV, to prevent Head On collision

    https://www.theblaze.com/news/florid...KF2_jgcf5zoTj4


    A 2014 study from the University of South Dakota found that 33% of men and 9% of women have engaged in some sort of sexual activity while driving, the Argus Leader reported.
    Thats one use of the auto pilot.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

    The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

  8. #258

    Default

    I found limited news articles about the Ford recalls 350K vehicless: Certain SUVs impacted for fire risk, heavy-duty trucks for airbag issue, By Kelly Hayes Published May 19, 2022

    This includes certain SUVs that should be parked outside due to a fire risk and about 310,000 heavy-duty trucks because the airbag may not inflate in a crash. A third recall involves over 400 electric Mustang Mach-E SUVs due to a software issue that can cause unintended acceleration, among other issues.


    If this was a tesla recall of same scale, the news would be on every tv channels and news outlet, for weeks, and endless pages of web search links
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 06-07-2022 at 06:27 PM.

  9. #259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    i agree but the mob has spoken

    it takes 0.78 btc to buy a tesla model 3

    it takes 26.5 oz of gold to buy 1 btc.
    Only need 10 now!
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

    The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

  10. #260

    Default

    EV charging depot traffic is like watching paint dry...with Crickets chirping.

    Right next door to the Petro dispensing depot which has Steady business
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •