Page 51 of 155 FirstFirst ... 414546474849505152535455565761101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite / Prettiest/ most significant silver coin, bar, or round around ???

Yes ordered 10, Palmetto state bullion sells them, but I lifted his email from silverstackers and ordered directly. He does some pretty wild designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Skankysilvertroll View Post
    Thank you, much appreciated.
    Cant wait to get these!!!
    These coins are so freaky wow...who sell these? These low mint? Proof only? Please post more about the coin if you can. Pirates...Argggg....

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sliver45 View Post
    These coins are so freaky wow...who sell these? These low mint? Proof only? Please post more about the coin if you can. Pirates...Argggg....

Thank you.

Not to cut hairs... but this is a round not a coin Proof to be sure... but round is a round is around.

Since I bought one I may as well post it :P

http://worldbanknotegallery.com/wcg/...mg18/19319.jpg
    Country Costa Rica
    Year 1979
    Value 100 Colones
    100 CRC = 0.18 USD
    Metal Silver (.925)
    Weight 35 g
    Diameter 42 mm
    Shape Round
    http://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces26951.html

Quote Originally Posted by sliver45 View Post

Thank you.
    Rounds he sells them as, not something I stack as they are expensive, but collect yes, everything is very low mintage, this skull/pirate is 888oz mintage. Apparently all hand made, not mass produced. Nice high releif stamps, good quality.
    He go's by the name ICEBLUE on silverstackers and carrys his email in his signature info@southgippslandbullion.com.au I buy from him direct, these ones cost me $33.50ea and $23.00 shipping AUD.
    I have bought from him on several occasions, always good to deal with.
    He has 200+ trades at silverstackers and is a sponsor of their forum.
    There is a thread about them, will post a link if its not against the rules.

Rounds he sells them as, not something I stack as they are expensive, but collect yes, everything is very low mintage, this skull/pirate is 888oz mintage. Apparently all hand made, not mass produced. Nice high releif stamps, good quality.
    He go's by the name ICEBLUE on silverstackers and carrys his email in his signature info@southgippslandbullion.com.au I buy from him direct, these ones cost me $33.50ea and $23.00 shipping AUD.
    I have bought from him on several occasions, always good to deal with.
    He has 200+ trades at silverstackers and is a sponsor of their forum.
    There is a thread about them, will post a link if its not against the rules.
    that pirate stuff is smooth.

No website or info. I get mail on the link, and when i google I get a facebook page.

Just me.

Maybe Im missing something here.

EDIT: I found the mainpage...Great! Thanks! I dig the pirate stuff. kinda pricey for an indy guy tho, no? I look into his stuff a bit more. Thats some strange stuff to add to the collection. I been saving up all month.. Might wait another month. See what happen to silver. If that POS not get stable im just sticking to my low mint crazy cool japan coins. Them I dig a whole bunch. those things are ZOWIE! haha
    Last edited by sliver45; 06-16-2014 at 01:39 AM.

Yes they are expensive, thats why I only buy a few, hopefully in a few years the speculation pays off.
    He sells from a forum and email, has all his products plus other items like perthmint, has his mintages etc etc posted there. Looks like a small operation, but at the same time has some big dealers selling his stuff. He runs some type of investment consortium for precious metals.

Yes they are expensive, thats why I only buy a few, hopefully in a few years the speculation pays off.
    He sells from a forum and email, has all his products plus other items like perthmint, has his mintages etc etc posted there. Looks like a small operation, but at the same time has some big dealers selling his stuff. He runs some type of investment consortium for precious metals.
    More of a government issue kinda guy meself... but to each their own says I... I do like Pirate stuff , but I collect the legit pirate money from Spain hehe.

I bought is so I should post it...

Country Venezuela
    Years 1879-1936
    Value 5 Bolívares (5 VEB)
    Metal Silver (.900)
    Weight 25 g
    Diameter 37.2 mm
    Engraver Jean-Auguste Barre
    Shape Round

semi-Key date World Coin Venezuela 1886 C 5 Bolivares 900 Silver Y# 24.1 ASW 0.7234

$21.60 USD.
    http://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces10340.html
    The one I got is an 1886 C tight eights it turns out here is a fun link on the subject. All varieties are about equally rare... even the one with no variety at all making all 1886 C coins key date for the series. http://www.ngccoin.com/price-guide/w...606-duid-35691