Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54104144148149150151152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1543

Thread: Favorite / Prettiest/ most significant silver coin, bar, or round around ???

https://youtu.be/0wD78FAZJCQ
    Did I just jinx silver prices by posting these lovelies?
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

A lovely song about the Kitco crew and some shiny show.
    https://youtu.be/cJlsslW_xv8

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

nice song young man. haha. hey, if you would, who was that former member you referred to that was all about the MS70's from the inflated priced monster box and then was bemoaning us about stacking silver. hahaha, i am listening to your singing "its gotta go, wedding bands, we're at 90 though, am i giving investment advice, no." "dont get no disease", hahaha
    hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    nice song young man. haha. hey, if you would, who was that former member you referred to that was all about the MS70's from the inflated priced monster box and then was bemoaning us about stacking silver. hahaha, i am listening to your singing "its gotta go, wedding bands, we're at 90 though, am i giving investment advice, no." "dont get no disease", hahaha
    hahahahaha
    I said I wouldn't name names... but let's just say that it was during the summer as a hint. They bought a monster box talked about maybe getting some graded. Silver dropped and bam... that wig flipped.

Glad you liked the song hehe

Bipolar, I tell ya!!!
    https://youtu.be/OdWpNyQDAHQ

Silver, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    Bipolar, I tell ya!!!
    https://youtu.be/OdWpNyQDAHQ

Silver, that is.
    Is every single coin you buy your Favorite / Prettiest/ most significant silver coin, bar, or round around ???
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    Is every single coin you buy your Favorite / Prettiest/ most significant silver coin, bar, or round around ???
    Isn't that the way it is supposed to be? Stack it big, stack it high!!!

I really enjoy looking at all the different coins from around the world that you show. I would ask you to hold the coins steady for several seconds instead of flipping them so fast. Keep 'um coming...
    Stacking since the late 1970's

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    I really enjoy looking at all the different coins from around the world that you show. I would ask you to hold the coins steady for several seconds instead of flipping them so fast. Keep 'um coming...
    I'll definitely try to do that. Sometimes I just have a lot of coins to get through. The YouTube format isn't kind to overrruns.

https://youtu.be/4bWhYSlEn5A

The best kind of silver, is silver you can ID