Page 151 of 155 FirstFirst ... 51101141145146147148149150151152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1543

Thread: Favorite / Prettiest/ most significant silver coin, bar, or round around ???

Just judging from the diadem pearls and their location under the lettering, my opinion is that unfortunately, it is not the scarcer version. The pearls appear to be mostly underneath the "GI" (both letters) and not just the "G". Wish I had better news for you, brother.

New Series gonna be a big one
    https://youtu.be/4TAUTRPVPKc
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by bronkster1967 View Post
    Just judging from the diadem pearls and their location under the lettering, my opinion is that unfortunately, it is not the scarcer version. The pearls appear to be mostly underneath the "GI" (both letters) and not just the "G". Wish I had better news for you, brother.
    It's fine I got it for under $22 per ounce. Maybe next time

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

@Windweaver77: That's the spirit! I think that over the years you've found many a diamond in the rough...

https://youtu.be/Zh5O21Ig0hY

Eva Braves a return.

I found the boop the nose vid.

https://youtu.be/Eo3vr8O8nZY

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    those 8 reales are really a fine coin conservation grade very good.

Golditiki2+++

Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    those 8 reales are really a fine coin conservation grade very good.

Golditiki2+++
    Definitely was on my bucket list

That coin has a LOT of history. Nice score windweaver77
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”