Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151959 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Score - gold

1/10oz maple sealed. $140. 7.3% premium
    Here to learn...

sorry, no pic on the $40 million score.
    http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldne...n_Of_Gold.html

As a gold bug suspicious of paper, I know this is bad (maybe even a sin) -- but I got myself some GLD. It's been trading time, with that 'ole $1300 cat call and all. And when it comes to trading within our current system, paper beats real.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    As a gold bug suspicious of paper, I know this is bad (maybe even a sin) -- but I got myself some GLD. It's been trading time, with that 'ole $1300 cat call and all. And when it comes to trading within our current system, paper beats real.
    hey, nothing wrong trading some paper PM for short term profit. The goal is to rack up paper money to buy hard assets, be it PM, real estate or whatever fancy u

I bought a 1851 gold u.s. dollar it was in a bezel but really can't tell except on spot and you need a loupe to really tell! Only paid $40 bucks I ddidnt ask for that price that's what they wanted. They had already scraped the chain and bezel that was too bad I'd like to have bought them too oh well. I'm good with the dollar!

1907 Liberty Quarter Eagle. Looks to be AU. $275 before quintuple eBay bucks.

1/2 oz 2015 perth goat.

a scuffy 1/2 oz GML at spot

Pamp Suisse New Design 1 Oz Gold Bar $1,194.60 on the Bay...................

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGoldBandit View Post
    Pamp Suisse New Design 1 Oz Gold Bar $1,194.60 on the Bay...................
    too bad they won't ship to friendly neighbor Canada