Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1034

Thread: Latest Score - gold

  1. #1021

    Default

    well, you canadians are lucky so many goods are taxfree, which is not the case in the " happiest country of the world".

    Here the media wants us to believe we are happy to pay taxes.

    Of course they intervieuw either dirtrich people ( taxes on dirtrich people are relatively benign, so they are " happy to pay " taxes knowing elswhere they would be heavier taxed ) or those who do not pay taxes , because they get money from those who pay taxes...and have not the intention to belong to join the taxpayer crowd.

    Golditiki2+++

  2. #1022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    the fiat ponzi is 52 years old and no longer effective due to unmanageable debt. A new ponzi scheme is needed to replace the defunct fiat system. CBDC will come.
    Ponzi only works with dumb and dumb do not create values. The parasites need robots and system still able to run but their luck is finished. There is no more new Ponzi. The blind followers and all who need to earn fiat daily to stay alive are vaxed and days are numbered.

    Those aged mid 50 to 80 are the minions rule by those 80 - 100 are rebel against their overlord new puppets groom and age from 30-50. These 30-50 are groom to create new Ponzi who has exactly the same way of "politics" they learnt from all the schools and text books which tell them histories and philosophy how to manipulate.

    They lost control is not bc of fiat fail but those age 50-80 are not dead yet by the vax that has used by the new wave of millions of minions age 30-50 against the previous batch of of minions from the overlord. Those Billionaires and richest are the target of the overlord and their numbers of influence are global and not about nationality, race, genders or religions. It is a war of those being ruled for all action against those who attempt to rule and control over others. Look ar WW2, Hitler successfully rule over others but it is those Generals and Army being ruled rebel against their overlord in the end. The mastermind always know this trick and trigger and sparks wars the same way. Wars are all started by giving commands from the rulers. Army do not go to war without commands. It is those who print money control all and this Ponzi is exposed for over 52 years but it is the benefit and profit to keep the Ponzi run for over 50 years. When the Banking collapse and no profit to be made, no war is possible except Elon Musk way of using Billions of robots Terminators or cheap drones spam balloon attack.
    Last edited by SnakeEater; 10-08-2023 at 07:32 PM.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. ~ Thomas Jefferson

  3. #1023

    Default

    a common french rooster in a slab at gst over spot

  4. #1024

    Default

    being close to the USA helps. If not, canada would be similar to EU.
    the province of Quebec is closest (culturally) to france, which is also highest taxed province in canada.
    the province of Alberta is closest (culturally) to Texas, which is also lowest taxed province in canada

    Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    well, you canadians are lucky so many goods are taxfree, which is not the case in the " happiest country of the world".

    Here the media wants us to believe we are happy to pay taxes.

    Of course they intervieuw either dirtrich people ( taxes on dirtrich people are relatively benign, so they are " happy to pay " taxes knowing elswhere they would be heavier taxed ) or those who do not pay taxes , because they get money from those who pay taxes...and have not the intention to belong to join the taxpayer crowd.

    Golditiki2+++

  5. #1025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    a common french rooster in a slab at gst over spot
    A 1/2 sovereign and another rooster today

  6. #1026
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    11,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    A 1/2 sovereign and another rooster today
    Wow....you're slamming them YellowSnow. Nice going. I hope the Canadian dollar rises some more to keep the prices sort of balanced as the gold price has increased a bit the last few days.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

  7. #1027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post
    Wow....you're slamming them YellowSnow. Nice going. I hope the Canadian dollar rises some more to keep the prices sort of balanced as the gold price has increased a bit the last few days.
    just trying to make up some lost time since my previous visit to the lcs back in July 2023.
    Lcs said PM traffic is very brisk lately, especially gold as it doesn't last long once he makes an over the counter buy.
    When the premium is just the gst (5%) on 1/4 oz or less coinage, it's hard to resist.
    Yes, the CAD strength had helped to soften the rise of PM prices in USD.
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 12-24-2023 at 04:48 AM.

  8. #1028

    Default

    Some 2022 1/2 oz GML at 3% over spot.
    yeah, POG might drop below 2000 again but the premium is decent and my lcs has some to sell.
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 01-04-2024 at 06:41 PM.

  9. #1029

    Default

    1909 d au $5 gold indian head, 1911 xf gold indian head, and 1913 xf $5 gold indian head. Paid $534 each at local coin show today. There were lots of rolls of 90% silver in uncirculated condition from $18 face to $25 face. Going back tomorrow to try to sell some of my proofs and burnished gold and silver eagles and get more pre-33 gold double eagles, eagles and half eagles. If i can bargain the 90% down to $17 x face i will get more of that.

  10. #1030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    1909 d au $5 gold indian head, 1911 xf gold indian head, and 1913 xf $5 gold indian head. Paid $534 each at local coin show today. There were lots of rolls of 90% silver in uncirculated condition from $18 face to $25 face. Going back tomorrow to try to sell some of my proofs and burnished gold and silver eagles and get more pre-33 gold double eagles, eagles and half eagles. If i can bargain the 90% down to $17 x face i will get more of that.
    nice catch at decent premium

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •