Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Palladium, flat line forever?

There you have it. Palladium finally showing some signs of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmember View Post
    There you have it. Palladium finally showing some signs of life.
    G'day guys,

Looking at Friday's chart shows a most impressive spike up. Although the RSI indicator is now in oversold territory when it is set on 7 days in order to see some perspective with RSI movement. Link to Chart

Will we see a falling back or is Palladium due for a lift?

Here is an article which is getting a bit old now it was from December 3 2006 but news is a bit thin on the ground for Palladium and they do make some interesting comments about the metal.

(This is an excerpt from the article.)
    China drives demand

The seeds of the recent movement took root in China, the world's largest market for palladium jewelry. There, demand leapt from 70,000 ounces to more than one million ounces in the past four years.

"They changed overnight," McAllister said. "I say, if they can do it, it can be done anyplace." Link to article

palladium is considerably harder and lighter than platinum

I like the shift in focus concerning Palladium away from industral to precious -- no longer cold fusion and cars, now it is something shiny (jewelry), the true essence of a PM. Over the next few months I will start to aquire more Palladium bullion; I'm getting the same feeling about Palladium that I had about Gold back in 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Commoner View Post
    I like the shift in focus concerning Palladium away from industral to precious -- no longer cold fusion and cars, now it is something shiny (jewelry), the true essence of a PM. Over the next few months I will start to aquire more Palladium bullion; I'm getting the same feeling about Palladium that I had about Gold back in 2001.
    I hope your right Commoner. Palladium has been testing my patience for a while, but I keep collecting. If it doesn't do something eventually we'll have to start a Palladium manipulation thread.

Palladium up again, making it up $13US in about two weeks. I dream of the day I can talk like a platinum holder. I want to say, "well yah, palladium is $1150.00 now but I bought most of mine under $330.00".

I'm not sure pal will do that well long term.
    I do still like platinum though!

http://www.mineweb.net/mining_finance/547587.htm

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
    I'm not sure pal will do that well long term.
    I do still like platinum though!

http://www.mineweb.net/mining_finance/547587.htm

I liked platinum a few hundred dollars ago. I'll take that 22% gain over 13.7% any year. And I think that palladium is a better play long term than short term anyway.

Platinum has been in 5 year undersupply, now down about 18% from 5 year high 6 months ago and will be entering oversupply. Palladium has been in 5 year oversupply, now down about 25% from 5 years ago and will hopefully experience undersupply in near future. I'm not saying that I don't like platinum I will buy a little from time to time. I currently look at palladium as my third option in the pm's with more bang for my buck than plat. Granted I may have to wait awhile but as they say, "the oxen are slow but the Earth is patient."

palladium is up 7 dollars - 7 is a lucky number

the price of palladium is 333 dollars - that seems like a lucky number too

3 3s

such is the extent of my ta

palladium now at 341 dollars

not doing anything too dramatic , quietly moving up

under the radar

palladium, named after the goddess of wisdom - was that a foolish choice?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast