Thread: LIVE: Boehner News Conference Happening now

Default LIVE: Boehner News Conference Happening now

Boehner is HOPEFUL for an agreement. It doesn't look like he's standing his ground on not raising taxes for the wealthy.

EDIT: I meant he's standing his ground on not raising taxes on the wealthy. Nothings changed.

Owebummer will be making his statement today at 1:05.
    Last edited by skoby; 11-09-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skoby View Post
    Boehner is HOPEFUL for an agreement. It doesn't look like he's standing his ground on not raising taxes for the wealthy.

Owebummer will be making his statement today at 1:05.
    Nope, the Republican Liberals will cave, they are politicians afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    Nope, the Republican Liberals will cave, they are politicians afterall.
    Well that would be a real improvement over the Limbaughs of the world wanting on day one for Obama and the country to fail just so they can keep selling their hate.

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdog View Post
    Well that would be a real improvement over the Limbaughs of the world wanting on day one for Obama and the country to fail just so they can keep selling their hate.
    Funny, I listen to him regularly over the years, and I have NEVER heard him say anything hateful. Please give me an example of somethings he says that are hateful. You have just exposed yourself to be someone who parrots things that real haters say, without bothering to verify them for yourself. This now casts a cloud over how much weight to put to your other posts in the past and the future.

In the future, I would suggest you actually do your own due dilligence before spouting things that are easily refuted.

Quote Originally Posted by shades View Post
    Funny, I listen to him regularly over the years, and I have NEVER heard him say anything hateful. Please give me an example of somethings he says that are hateful. You have just exposed yourself to be someone who parrots things that real haters say, without bothering to verify them for yourself. This now casts a cloud over how much weight to put to your other posts in the past and the future.

In the future, I would suggest you actually do your own due dilligence before spouting things that are easily refuted.
    Give me a break, I listen to Bortz, Limbaugh, and Hannity almost every day and their programs are full of hate. They hate the 47%, the public schools, public employees, unions, women, or have you overlooked the things like Rushs comments about Fluke. Tell me that is not hate. They hate Obama and spew untruths every day. They hate every dem and any republican that does not cowtow to their radical agendas.

The only reason a person would think that Limbaugh doesn't exude hate is because he's saying things that resonate with you. (not the hate--just the ideas)

I know this, as years ago on the other side of the spectrum, I used to listen to Randy Rhodes & others that tickled my liberal bone.

People like to hear things in the news/radio that align with their thoughts. It's give your reasoning & ideas credibility. That's why it WORKS SO WELL.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe we only hear hatred from the other side because the ideas DON'T resonate with us, and we see these so-called lies go hand in hand with 'hate'. Either way, I know I'm going to regret entering a political topic.
    There is an old joke, wherein if you owe the bank $10,000, that is your problem, but if you owe the bank $10 billion, that becomes the bank’s problem.

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdog View Post
    Give me a break, I listen to Bortz, Limbaugh, and Hannity almost every day and their programs are full of hate. They hate the 47%, the public schools, public employees, unions, women, or have you overlooked the things like Rushs comments about Fluke. Tell me that is not hate. They hate Obama and spew untruths every day. They hate every dem and any republican that does not cowtow to their radical agendas.
    I listen every day also and it seems Limbaugh "hates" the Republicans also...

You never mention that, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Change View Post
    I listen every day also and it seems Limbaugh "hates" the Republicans also...

You never mention that, why not?
    I agree he hates anyone that is reasonable and close to the middle.

Back on topic, Obama gots nothin' to lose...(no more elections, anyway), and Boehner is up for re-election in two years.

Should have an effect.

watch Boehner the con artist rig the nomination vote at the RNC to exclude Ron Paul from the ballot.

The results of the vote are up on the teleprompter even BEFORE the vote is taken - which he gladly reads.

Then ask yourself 1 simple question - would you trust such a con artist.

keep voting obama-romney banker lackeys you suckers