Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The economy is getting weaker ?

Quote Originally Posted by shades View Post
    I call gross ignorance of basic nutritional awareness on the above statement!

It's funny, you google the health benefits of McDonalds, versus pizza, and both are equal. Real interesting how your kids "get sick" over mcd yet you still let them eat pizza. The trans fats, cholesterols are way higher in 2 slices of large cheeze/sausage pizza than eating 2 big macs. ... But you won't say anything bad about the pizza, because pizza is not a "corporate" evil entity to be targeted.

Just what exactly was this sickness they got? Lethargy, feelings of slowness, eventual high cholesterol, etc? Funny how those are all symptoms of eating nothing but deli hoagies as well. Overeat too much of any one type of food, and you get problems. Just balance it out.... think about it, if you eat lots of sheep liver pies(like our like our forefathers from ireland did, eating everything edible from an animal, and you get serious problems as well.

It all boils down to an unbalanced diet. It you were to really go on about never eating "bad" foods, then you would never give your kids ice cream, cookies, treats, chips, etc. Just how intellectually honest are you about what you give your kids? And how intellectually honest about how it really made them feel, compared to similar amounts of other foods... like how do you think they would feel if you gave them nothing but avocados?..... Hey, they are naturally growing fruit.... never mind that if you left them on a diet of avocadoes for a month, they would be in a hospital with artery blockages from cholesterol and plaque...

The field test prove's time and time again the pizza doesnt get them sick. Mcdonalds never fails to make them sick. How is that for basic nutritional awareness. You can always take the test yourself good luck.
    Last edited by Silver and Gold; 11-08-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Didn't the first lady attack Mc kids meals?

I will never understand how something as miniscule as a 1.8% drop is anything worth thinking about. Its no different then 98 people walking into your store today while it was 100 the day before, big whoop. If I owned a store and in one month 2,000 people came in, while the previous month saw 10,000 that I can see why its worth being concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by CashValueRecovery View Post
    Or it could be a sign that people who use to eat at mcdonalds now can not because they are on food stamps.
    The government will eventually let food stamps to be spent at these places. lol. As Nancy Peloci said, that food stamps are the biggest stimulus there is.

Quote Originally Posted by shades View Post
    I call gross ignorance of basic nutritional awareness on the above statement!

It's funny, you google the health benefits of McDonalds, versus pizza, and both are equal. Real interesting how your kids "get sick" over mcd yet you still let them eat pizza. The trans fats, cholesterols are way higher in 2 slices of large cheeze/sausage pizza than eating 2 big macs. ... But you won't say anything bad about the pizza, because pizza is not a "corporate" evil entity to be targeted.

Just what exactly was this sickness they got? Lethargy, feelings of slowness, eventual high cholesterol, etc? Funny how those are all symptoms of eating nothing but deli hoagies as well. Overeat too much of any one type of food, and you get problems. Just balance it out.... think about it, if you eat lots of sheep liver pies(like our like our forefathers from ireland did, eating everything edible from an animal, and you get serious problems as well.

It all boils down to an unbalanced diet. It you were to really go on about never eating "bad" foods, then you would never give your kids ice cream, cookies, treats, chips, etc. Just how intellectually honest are you about what you give your kids? And how intellectually honest about how it really made them feel, compared to similar amounts of other foods... like how do you think they would feel if you gave them nothing but avocados?..... Hey, they are naturally growing fruit.... never mind that if you left them on a diet of avocadoes for a month, they would be in a hospital with artery blockages from cholesterol and plaque...
    Sorry dude, but you can make a healthy pizza, you can't make healthy McDonalds.

Default Yes...completely agree

The economy has been getting weaker, and we keep having these large scale events over the last 8 years or so.

Its either natural events that we can't fix or properly prepare for.

Or its flash crashes and economic sectors falling apart (real-estate, banking, finance, governments, etc.)

These are all signs of a weak economy.
    Buy Gold and Silver, then wait.
    Gold, Silver: Beautiful Insurance in Ugly Situations
    Monetary triangle: U-Unit of Account, W-Store of Wealth, M-Medium of Exchange.
    PMs are unencumbered tangible fungible fractionable portable durable liquid insurance...without counter party risk; elementary, "Internet Safe" w/o tech issues.
    Silver cheaper than Gold, both precious !!
    Gold and Silver are elemental with no man-in-the-middle.

Quote Originally Posted by atlas mike View Post
    Sorry dude, but you can make a healthy pizza, you can't make healthy McDonalds.
    Yep, but notice I said Cheese/sausage pizza. Now, If I made a flatbread, tuscan fire roasted tomato with dried bell peppers, garlic and sprinkled with a little goat cheese pizza, that would have to be another deal altogether

Quote Originally Posted by Karlus View Post
    Maybe I am just a pansy, but every single time I eat that food, my stomach starts cramping and I need to "do the needful."

I am wondering if it is the sky high calories or fat content that does this...
    Read an article not too long ago most likely from www.naturalnews.com discussing the rise of intestinal disorders. It discussed how GMO corn and wheat is effective against some insects.....guess after they eat some of this stuff their STOMACHS EXPLODE then they die. Maybe the intent is to kill us a little slower.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanferr View Post
    Some might view that as a sign it is getting stronger. Stores like McDonald's and Wal-Mart and Autozone will benefit from recessions as consumers shift preferences to lower cost goods and services. .
    i bet many con artists like Bernanke would like to sell that theory.

they'll then factor in these "substitutes" to claim there's no inflation and no erosion of living standards.

soon we'll all be eating ramen noodles and doggy doo... which i'm sure will also be factored into the inflation sham data to spin a "green shoots" recovery theory.

As Gerald Celente says, economics these days is running neck to neck with sourcery.

Default weak and ignorant...with ignorance on the upswing

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercoin View Post
    soon we'll all be eating ramen noodles and doggy doo... which i'm sure will also be factored into the inflation sham data to spin a "green shoots" recovery theory.

As Gerald Celente says, economics these days is running neck to neck with sourcery.
    or some Soylent Corp. meat substitute...probably green...
    Last edited by HardlyPeeved; 11-13-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    Buy Gold and Silver, then wait.
    Gold, Silver: Beautiful Insurance in Ugly Situations
    Monetary triangle: U-Unit of Account, W-Store of Wealth, M-Medium of Exchange.
    PMs are unencumbered tangible fungible fractionable portable durable liquid insurance...without counter party risk; elementary, "Internet Safe" w/o tech issues.
    Silver cheaper than Gold, both precious !!
    Gold and Silver are elemental with no man-in-the-middle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast