Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Factual evidence to the true state of the economy

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter View Post
    Did you bother to look at the charts Coloredcoat provided in post #33 .?.?

Though it wasn't mentioned, have you considered population growth of those coming of driving/working age?

Government is an accomplished liar when it comes to fabricating the recovery, but some things defy spin.

Retail gasoline sales being one.

​.
    Since you are wrong I guess you would like to aplogize for your insultiong post to me?

Quote Originally Posted by coloredcoat View Post
    Ok, I'll admit, I did a little more looking around, this time by locale instead of entire country. Retail sales of gasoline by refiners isn't the whole picture because it is a small percent of the total gasoline sales. However, total sales of other petroleum products have taken a 6 year dive and haven't recovered the 40% lost.

Ooops, so I guess gasoline is down somewhat, but not that much.
    I am glad you admitted you were wrong and yes there are those of us that can think critically.

Using force to get your way isn't critical thinking. Government is not the answer and will never be the answer to complex social problems. Government makes the problem and then tries to solve it. My how convenient for government. All the government does is break your leg and then open a lousy hospital to fix it and then tells you that without them the world would be chaos. Government is chaos of the worst form. Using force and aggression and stealing everyone's productivity to accomplish nothing. It wouldn't really matter if it did accomplish something because when you use force and aggression it is wrong! You don't steal from a person and then justify it that I need to because they wouldn't give it to those that are less fortunate, but then you use the state to accomplish the same immoral ideal.
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc38/CyndiS400/Trophies/SilverTrophy1bullseye.jpg

Dog is my co-pilot.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345