Page 959 of 965 FirstFirst ... 459859909949953954955956957958959960961962963964965 LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 9642

Thread: Latest score

When you add all the inflation numbers, and household and inflation/goods affordability, it is actually deeply worse. Stop just looking at surface "dollar" amounts of metrics.

$12.10 face Canadian 80% for $149.28. About $20.57 per ounce of silver.

"Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Look what came in.

How Can you battle complacency in metal stacking?
    https://youtu.be/LA3OUKBwHbY?si=ju4cSU3GxhXczzn_

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    Look what came in.

How Can you battle complacency in metal stacking?
    https://youtu.be/LA3OUKBwHbY?si=ju4cSU3GxhXczzn_
    u seem to fishing for canadian stuffs lately
    good to see u snatching up good value PM

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    u seem to fishing for canadian stuffs lately
    good to see u snatching up good value PM
    Moat of my Stack after US is Canadian hehe.

That junk silver lot for $21.50 came in guys. Here is the reverse of the 1916 winged liberty.
    I am reasonably sure that is a D. I am also pretty sure I got it under melt, when silver dropped.

Help me out if I am seeing it wrong.

Dang, brother... You did such a great job of blowing up the photo so much that it's even too good! Is there any way you can do another so that we can see the actual location of the mintmark? I just can't tell where it is at this point. The "D" should be located just below and shifted slightly to the right (only a little bit, though) of the 3rd leaf of the bottom portion of the olive branch. The bottom line of the D mintmark should be almost even with the middle line of the "E" in the word ONE. Man, I'm hoping you got one!

I would say no, the angle of the D is off. Also if material has been removed it should be an upside down U, unless material has meen shifted or damaged. Send for grading.
    "That's not money" - Ben Bernanke

Quote Originally Posted by and4rik View Post
    I would say no, the angle of the D is off. Also if material has been removed it should be an upside down U, unless material has meen shifted or damaged. Send for grading.
    Think it's an S?

Quote Originally Posted by bronkster1967 View Post
    Dang, brother... You did such a great job of blowing up the photo so much that it's even too good! Is there any way you can do another so that we can see the actual location of the mintmark? I just can't tell where it is at this point. The "D" should be located just below and shifted slightly to the right (only a little bit, though) of the 3rd leaf of the bottom portion of the olive branch. The bottom line of the D mintmark should be almost even with the middle line of the "E" in the word ONE. Man, I'm hoping you got one!
    Here are some other shots.

https://youtu.be/iiMMz6x17Y8?si=Kvlaa4ID6lwqpqBM