Page 958 of 966 FirstFirst ... 458858908948952953954955956957958959960961962963964 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 9653

Thread: Latest score

i have been getting the NIEU series of $2 coin tubes for the last few years -Tree of Life, Roaring Lion, Ram of Calvary, and today the Sword of Truth. While ASE premiums were crazy high, I still wanted to add coins of the realms in addition to regular generic rounds and bars. Not many, but a little itch scratching. These ASE's at spot are completing a goal I had.
    The NIEW coins seem to appreciate in value and with spot at what it is I decided to take advantage of the special being displayed online of: Buy a 2023 Sword of Truth Silver Coin Tube, Get 10 - 2023 Silver Eagles AT SPOT (Product Bundle). I realize the gsr would dictate buying gold instead of silver but I think the upside of silver exceeds the upside of gold very very soon. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    i have been getting the NIEU series of $2 coin tubes for the last few years -Tree of Life, Roaring Lion, Ram of Calvary, and today the Sword of Truth. While ASE premiums were crazy high, I still wanted to add coins of the realms in addition to regular generic rounds and bars. Not many, but a little itch scratching. These ASE's at spot are completing a goal I had.
    The NIEW coins seem to appreciate in value and with spot at what it is I decided to take advantage of the special being displayed online of: Buy a 2023 Sword of Truth Silver Coin Tube, Get 10 - 2023 Silver Eagles AT SPOT (Product Bundle). I realize the gsr would dictate buying gold instead of silver but I think the upside of silver exceeds the upside of gold very very soon. We shall see.
    Does the GSR really matter anymore?

Those are some cool coins you mentioned. Definitely nice silver chunks for the eyes.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    Does the GSR really matter anymore?

Those are some cool coins you mentioned. Definitely nice silver chunks for the eyes.
    Yes thanks, the NIEU coins serve 2 purposes for me. adding coins of the realm to my stack at a price usually less than ASE's and also the do quite well on resale at certain venues. getting ase's at spot is always nice and rare these days.

regarding does gsr matter anymore? well, not often but maybe once every several years when i can increase my overall generic stack for free by essentially trading one generic metal for the other depending on if gsr is high or low. every little bit helps and so far i have probably added about thousand ounces of silver to my core stack in this manner, using the metals instead of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    I don't mind silver drops, for sure.
    it is a debatable point.
    if one wait for lower POS, premium could edge up or no silver available at old premium, which defeat the purpose of buying cheap silver.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    it is a debatable point.
    if one wait for lower POS, premium could edge up or no silver available at old premium, which defeat the purpose of buying cheap silver.
    I have had the opposite experience on this drop. Just grabbed this for $21.50 on an offer from ebay.

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

nice find windweaver. $25 silver value for $21

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    nice find windweaver. $25 silver value for $21
    There appears to be very motivated sellers. When I was at the bullion shop I saw several sellers with buckets full and rolls of ASE'S.

Premiums are down all-around from what I can tell. Granted they are still higher than some of us recall. It's likely not a terrible time to buy if you don't have your core position yet.

Then again, silver could drop even more and I could look really silly listing any golf these" Scores."
    Happy hunting, guys.

Before buying PM people should pay off their credit cards and build up 3 to 6 months of emergency funds, then they won't find themselves lined up at a LCS cashing in their silver because they're upside down on it. But sellers are doing the normal punter stupid mode of buy high sell low? Crazy. IMHO, now is not the time to be selling! Getting ready to back up the truck should on everyone's mind when these things happen. However, I'm still of the mind that the real down spiral hasn't happened yet. That will happen when hedge funds get more margin calls on their options and sell the kitchen sink off to cover. This will happen when the S&P drops like a rock when everyone realizes that there's no cash left to buy stuff with and people are broke like they've not been in years.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Before buying PM people should pay off their credit cards and build up 3 to 6 months of emergency funds, then they won't find themselves lined up at a LCS cashing in their silver because they're upside down on it. But sellers are doing the normal punter stupid mode of buy high sell low? Crazy. IMHO, now is not the time to be selling! Getting ready to back up the truck should on everyone's mind when these things happen. However, I'm still of the mind that the real down spiral hasn't happened yet. That will happen when hedge funds get more margin calls on their options and sell the kitchen sink off to cover. This will happen when the S&P drops like a rock when everyone realizes that there's no cash left to buy stuff with and people are broke like they've not been in years.
    Yesterday Biden said people are way better off now, than before he took office.
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    Yesterday Biden said people are way better off now, than before he took office.
    He is right, the numbers back him up so far.
    But numbers can quickly change if we get into a major recession, but that is really unknown at this time how severe any recession will be.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well