Page 957 of 966 FirstFirst ... 457857907947951952953954955956957958959960961962963 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,570 of 9652

Thread: Latest score

Quote Originally Posted by Rodiolesia View Post
    Sure. It seems like your LCS has changed its pricing approach for American Silver Eagles, raising the prices above market rates. This can be disappointing, especially if you were satisfied with their prices for many years. Perhaps considering alternative local or online dealers might be worthwhile to find better prices and avoid overpaying. Have you thought about this?
    i wouldn't use a novelty item as benchmark for silver premium

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    not a huge score but i did add 2 100 ozt scottsdale bars to the stack at less than $1/ozt over melt premium.
    That is pretty sweet. I grabbed $300 worth of rare and fun medals and coins, most were under melt some were a bit over. Photos and video forthcoming, of course.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Ok guys, here is my latest batch
    It's actually a lot of rare and neat stuff. Art rounds, coins and medals.
    https://youtu.be/2zYzVIJK95k?si=0BefuhNhnAu9MbpA

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Last edited by windweaver77; 09-25-2023 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    don't under sell your buy, it's 1.11 oz

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    don't under sell your buy, it's 1.11 oz
    I hadn't planned on it.

Grabbed a ten ounce MAGA hand poured bar and $28.25 90% face for $738
    https://youtu.be/bBA9qXNHGiY?si=kEEDcmWbkRcyAAWV

Silver under melt alert!!! 3.75 OZT ASW for $75.55

.500 fine

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    Grabbed a ten ounce MAGA hand poured bar and $28.25 90% face for $738
    https://youtu.be/bBA9qXNHGiY?si=kEEDcmWbkRcyAAWV
    nice find on the under 18xface coins and i really like the maga bar

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    nice find on the under 18xface coins and i really like the maga bar
    I don't mind silver drops, for sure.