Page 944 of 963 FirstFirst ... 444844894934938939940941942943944945946947948949950954 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 9625

Thread: Latest score

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    $74 face value nice 64 Kennedy halves, Walking liberty halves, Franklin halves, Washington quarters, all in pretty nice shape. All @ 15.23 x face. Plus a hand full of 40% Kennedy halves @ 6.77 x face.

Ag guy
    Nice grabs on that 90%, for sure!!
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

$74 face value nice 64 Kennedy halves, Walking liberty halves, Franklin halves, Washington quarters, all in pretty nice shape. All @ 15.23 x face. Plus a hand full of 40% Kennedy halves @ 6.77 x face.

Ag guy
    nice score ag guy

Got a combined shipping situation... will keep you guys posted. Definitely under melt. Not sure how far under. So far Bermuda, Italy, and Germany are involved. However, Uruguay and New Zealand may join the party.

I will post details when I get them. So far various purity from 90% to as low as 50%. 83.5% and 62.5% also in the mix.

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Ok full report incoming.

.2251 asw 62.5% fine, .2083 asw 72%,.4016 asw 90%x2,.2685 asw 83.5%,.3636 asw .500, a bunch of copper and nickel in higher grade.

Some coins are under melt.
    Last edited by windweaver77; 02-26-2023 at 05:32 PM.

i did not score on a purchase but i did score on an ebay sale of 3 of my vintage silver rounds. someone bought all 3 totalling $122.17 after the ebay fees were deducted. These were s from a group of about 130 generic rounds I got ten years ago as "extra ounces" into my stack from a gold to silver swap at a large online dealer in tampa with a beautiful high security retail shop hidden between a housing development of about 50 villas/townhomes. I have been selling these over time on ebay getting anywhere from $40 to $89 over the years. Many of them are rounds from the 70's and 80's that I have not seen in any coin shops. but, old as they may be, they are just generic silver 1 ounce rounds to me and to sell these 3 will get me twice as many newer generic silver rounds or bars so extra silver added to the stack for a little extra easy hobby style work seems like a good score to me.

Look what came in
    https://youtu.be/s2Na57vpDZk

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    i did not score on a purchase but i did score on an ebay sale of 3 of my vintage silver rounds. someone bought all 3 totalling $122.17 after the ebay fees were deducted. These were s from a group of about 130 generic rounds I got ten years ago as "extra ounces" into my stack from a gold to silver swap at a large online dealer in tampa with a beautiful high security retail shop hidden between a housing development of about 50 villas/townhomes. I have been selling these over time on ebay getting anywhere from $40 to $89 over the years. Many of them are rounds from the 70's and 80's that I have not seen in any coin shops. but, old as they may be, they are just generic silver 1 ounce rounds to me and to sell these 3 will get me twice as many newer generic silver rounds or bars so extra silver added to the stack for a little extra easy hobby style work seems like a good score to me.
    I have noticed the vintage rounds definitely carry a premium these days. The YouTube content creators pay big money for those and hand pours...

https://youtube.com/shorts/7Q43a3izOzo?feature=share

Any of you guys Canadian nickel experts. That 1938 5 cent is BU or so... and if my eyes work, it appears to be more valuable than the silver coins I got.

Any thoughts on the matter would be great. The 1928 George V is high grade too. The Netherlands coin is red and minty with a lower mintage, too.
    Last edited by windweaver77; 03-02-2023 at 12:00 AM.

Just picked up some 1oz 2023 Maple Leafs with the last of my Biden Bucks.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Just averaged down with another 150 contracts...NOW 550 contracts @ (average of .464) $25,500 invested...getting scary. (I have been known to hate myself on occasion)

Ag guy
    I really thought the economy would have caused a fed pivot (or pause) by now. Any way I continue to average down on EXK Jan 19th 2024 $5 calls. Now holding 800 contracts avg, @ .39. $31.2K total invested...currently down$17.2K....Isn't that much further down to get to zero, but every dime up is $8K now. That is if the word "up" is still in the mining sector language lol.
    Got the rest of the year for a spark...pretty ugly for the moment. OH WELL...............

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy