Page 943 of 963 FirstFirst ... 443843893933937938939940941942943944945946947948949953 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,430 of 9625

Thread: Latest score

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    I'd rather not destroy the surfaces if possible.
    I agree, that's why I use Tarn-x and a light wash in Dawn and rinse. Restores silver coins to new look.
    Stacking since the late 1970's

I believe that Tarn-x does remove a small amount of material from the surface
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    I believe that Tarn-x does remove a small amount of material from the surface
    Insignificant amount, if any. Coin still weighs the same. I don't leave the coins to soak in Tarn-x and it can damage silver plating. Anyway, been using Tjarn-x for 3 decades and it works well for me. But to each their own, I like shiny!
    Stacking since the late 1970's

I just use soap and water.

This came in today.

https://youtu.be/ZNstEzRImdE
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Won a free ounce of silver from a Canada bullion dealer (not kitco) and it arrived today. First chunk I have added in a long time and free is always nice
    One in a million...GNR ...sums it up nicely

Quote Originally Posted by sasksilver View Post
    Won a free ounce of silver from a Canada bullion dealer (not kitco) and it arrived today. First chunk I have added in a long time and free is always nice
    The best kind of silver... #free

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

$30 1.36 troy ounces asw of sterling fun.

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post

$30 1.36 troy ounces asw of sterling fun.
    nice, will you integrate them onto a hat or belt?

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    nice, will you integrate them onto a hat or belt?
    I was thinking about it, actually. I am also wondering if they sell cheap, often.

$74 face value nice 64 Kennedy halves, Walking liberty halves, Franklin halves, Washington quarters, all in pretty nice shape. All @ 15.23 x face. Plus a hand full of 40% Kennedy halves @ 6.77 x face.

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy