Page 941 of 963 FirstFirst ... 441841891931935936937938939940941942943944945946947951 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,410 of 9625

Thread: Latest score

"Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    as someone said in the comments section of your youtube video.. 7.5 ozt is quite a large discrepancy. glad he made it right for you.. but, i thought you were about tapped out for a while??? lolz

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    $131.68 usd $26.32 per troy ounce. 5.02 ozt

Would have been under melt, except for the Newfoundland lot, which I could not resist hehe.
    what are all of those reverse coins dated the 1940's and stamped United States of America? I have never seen those? nevermind, i just researched that they were minted at the Denver mint for the Phillipeans and are considered US coinage as 10 and 20 centavos in 90% silver content. huh! learn something new most every day. i like them. thanks for the education.
    Last edited by maxwellsilverhammer; 02-05-2023 at 07:24 PM.

hey there windweaver, i am finding conflicting info about the silver content in these phillipean centavos. some sites claim they are 75% silver and 25% copper and other sites claim they are 90% silver content. can you clarify for us?

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    hey there windweaver, i am finding conflicting info about the silver content in these phillipean centavos. some sites claim they are 75% silver and 25% copper and other sites claim they are 90% silver content. can you clarify for us?
    depending on the year, denomination and date they can be 75% 80% or 90%.

Here is a 90% example. https://www.ngccoin.com/price-guide/...4-duid-1535115
    Here is an 80% example.
    https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces4634.html

Here is a 75% example.
    https://www.ngccoin.com/price-guide/...3-duid-1519442
    Here is a later design example.
    https://www.ngccoin.com/price-guide/...5-duid-1519402

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

what are all of those reverse coins dated the 1940's and stamped United States of America? I have never seen those? nevermind, i just researched that they were minted at the Denver mint for the Phillipeans and are considered US coinage as 10 and 20 centavos in 90% silver content. huh! learn something new most every day. i like them. thanks for the education.
    All coins in this lot were 75% silver.
    https://youtu.be/lzRmtr_ULZo

The price was right though... and you have to see them to believe how nice they are.

as someone said in the comments section of your youtube video.. 7.5 ozt is quite a large discrepancy. glad he made it right for you.. but, i thought you were about tapped out for a while??? lolz
    In truth... I am sitting on about 10k but my emergency fund is starting to get tapped, I don't do that haha. But if I see an under melt deal... why not?

Thanks for watching and commenting!!!

Look what arrived

https://youtu.be/Qul7lFq4ZvY

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    OK.....!....I'm done...350 contracts @ .55 average. $19,250 invested. expires Jan 19th 2024. Hoping for a strong first half for silver, EXK @ 7.00 per share in June with a $1 time premium still added to the contract would be over $100K ( I know..."pie in the sky") If successful, can add a lot to the stack. It's all watch and wait now.

Ag guy
    Welp, I've gone and done it....NOW 400 EXK $5 call contracts, exp Jan 19th 2024. (Average .525) $21K invested. Currently $7,800 in the hole. WHAT WILL THE YEAR BRING ?? Will silver break out this year?

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    Welp, I've gone and done it....NOW 400 EXK $5 call contracts, exp Jan 19th 2024. (Average .525) $21K invested. Currently $7,800 in the hole. WHAT WILL THE YEAR BRING ?? Will silver break out this year?

Ag guy
    Good luck... it takes a lot to go that long on silver futures... call options or not, it is still a big bet on a volatile item.

Best wishes Ag guy.