Page 940 of 963 FirstFirst ... 440840890930934935936937938939940941942943944945946950 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,400 of 9625

Thread: Latest score

last I did halves the coin star at the credit union took Kennedy halves. I'd get then from the bank, check them and return them to the credit union. Al
    Last edited by BIGALSR; 01-26-2023 at 01:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    picked yup a couple boxes of half dollars to do a little coin roll searching. out of $1000 USD or 2,000 halfs i found 2 x 90%ers. gone are the good old days. now what to do with the 50 rolls of half dollars?> btw, they seemed to have gotten much heavier (lol) than 10 years ago when i did it on a regular basis. haha
    Let us know how you did.

Look what I got today!!!

https://youtu.be/WZDcxLr-32Y
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

$131.68 usd $26.32 per troy ounce. 5.02 ozt

Would have been under melt, except for the Newfoundland lot, which I could not resist hehe.
    Last edited by windweaver77; 01-27-2023 at 07:37 PM.

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

The hits keep coming. Over 32 troy ounces for $710

Could be some numis in the lot.

A slick peace dollar too.

Seller does not give an exact ASW. Says just the Canadian and Venezuelan coinage is 32 troy ounces if everything else is 50%. Everything else is well over 50% for the most part.We'll see once I get it.

Looks to be some jewelry, and the Iranian coin is especially interesting on first glance. Exact quote on listing "Foreign Coin Lot, ALL Coins are SILVER COINS, 32 Ounces of SILVER-ASW, SURE FREE SHIPPING.**...* Heavy on Canada but little if any date duplication. Balance is a good mixture, The ASW is for the Canada, Venezula, the very worn Peace Dollar.. The rest I figured at 50% silver so you will get a bit more. There are none of the Mexican 10% One Peso's. 32 Oz ASW today is $760.00 and look where we start......USA ONLY"
    Last edited by windweaver77; 01-30-2023 at 11:23 AM.

Can anyone explain?
    https://youtu.be/lzRmtr_ULZo

Look what came in

$133.15 for 6.45 troy ounces of silver, delivered.
    Sterling silverware and coins, same seller with combined shipping.
    $20.34 per troy ounce

I do believe I am tapped out for a while haha.

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    Let us know how you did.

Look what I got today!!!

https://youtu.be/WZDcxLr-32Y
    I got 2 90% halfs. one franklin and one 64 kennedy. pretty slim pickins but still a couple free silvers.

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post

I do believe I am tapped out for a while haha.

Sounds like a plan to buy more.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    I got 2 90% halfs. one franklin and one 64 kennedy. pretty slim pickins but still a couple free silvers.
    The price was right, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by and4rik View Post
    Sounds like a plan to buy more.
    You could be right haha

Update... apparently math is not this sellers strong suit.

https://youtu.be/7QuemuTNoHg