Page 911 of 963 FirstFirst ... 411811861901905906907908909910911912913914915916917921961 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,110 of 9625

Thread: Latest score

Default Mi gusta!!!

Grabbed this for $17

Thought it was pretty cool. Sterling silver and scarce.

Interesting design.

SPECIFICATIONS

Composition:*Silver

Fineness:*0.9250

Weight:*19.8300g

ASW:*0.5897oz

Melt Value:*$13.29 (1/31/2022)

https://www.ngccoin.com/price-guide/...9-duid-1517542
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

So when you think of an Australian six pence, what year comes to mind?

Exactly!!! 1935. So what if you were sniping on Ebay and you came across this for $79?

Keep in kind that only $10 above melt on over 3 ounces of silver.

Well, then you check the catalog and decide a $3.33 premium is probably pretty good for this lot, all things considered since 2 of the key date coins and a semikey from 1918 are there.

SPECIFICATIONS

Fineness:*0.9250

Weight:*2.8200g

ASW:*0.0839oz

Melt Value:*$1.89 (1/31/2022)

Diameter:*19.3mm
    https://www.ngccoin.com/price-guide/...7-duid-1218371

SPECIFICATIONS

Fineness:*0.5000

Weight:*2.8300g

ASW:*0.0455oz

Melt Value:*$1.02 (1/31/2022)

Diameter:*19.5mm

https://www.ngccoin.com/price-guide/...8-duid-1218403
    Last edited by windweaver77; 01-31-2022 at 10:22 PM.

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Grabbed these for $9.99 too

Does that 1919 have dots above and below?

The three silverteers got together yesterday and attended a coin show in Albany. There were a few dealers missing when compared to shows in late 2021, but still a room full of opportunities. Silver and gold trading was the goal and two out of the three scored. Our third member is still seeking his unicorn and had to settle for bupkis.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Ha Ha!, I may have missed that elusive unicorn, but I still picked up a 2022 1/4 oz. AGE and some silver (the Queen's Beast Yale of Beaufort). And again, at a better price than you can find at even the best (lowest price) online dealers. So, all in all, it was a pretty good show for all of us! Also, I may have just found the one I was looking for at a much more reasonable price than you can usually find it online...
    Last edited by bronkster1967; 02-07-2022 at 09:21 AM.

Yes....And got 2 gold buffalos and a sovereign for some miscellaneous trade items + cash. Next time I'll come hungry and enjoy the polish platter.

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Both of you guys did very well, IMO. And BTW, the Polish Platter was absolutely delicious!

im glad you 3 got together and visited a nice coin show. i also got to personally meet another member at the recent swfl coin show. the same thing there, first show in a couple years and very, very slow. venders packing up early, and many empty tables. i left with anything. that was a first for me. i got to meet t00nces. we made a handshake deal to split winnings if either won a coin raffle just for extra chances and a bit of fun. maybe next time though.

The Kitco wild bunch haha...

Rough riders, roll out.

So we all scored. My $44.25 face cull 90% US silver coins plus cash turned into a 100 ounce bar of Ag. Plus the Polish Kielbasa I had was great too.

My two way hours long trip was highlighted in watching New York's "finest" working the travelers and issuing welcome to New York fees for driving sanely, but still over the overly low speed limits, on the Taconic Parkway. About the same number of cars per mile as one might expect in Wyoming or Montana and yet the state sees the need to put a great deal of effort in protecting us from ourselves while down in Sodom upon Hudson (NYC) thieves are robbing, killing, maiming and flash mobbing. My luck held out and I escaped a close encounter with the blue and yellow car people wearing campaign hats.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.